As some of you might know, whatsapp on iPhone was updated with the new IOS7 skin, lots of my iPhone friends actually like the new style and I've been noticing that they are slowly moving back to whatsapp, they aren't deleting BBM but they rarely open it.

I used my sister's iPhone to check the new whatsapp style and I was actually impressed by how responsive it is on the iPhone compared to BBM on iPhone, I even noticed that BBM on iPhone contact updates are unreliable.

I know it's an new app and needs time to get better but why can't they at least add landscape mode and black theme?! These two are enough to keep people on BBM until they improve it.

Don't kill me for this post, I'm in now way trying to be negative, I'm pushing BBM like crazy to my friends, they download it for me but they don't use it which is disappointing.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 11:16 AM
    As some of you might know, whatsapp on iPhone was updated with the new IOS7 skin, lots of my iPhone friends actually like the new style and I've been noticing that they are slowly moving back to whatsapp, they aren't deleting BBM but they rarely open it.

I used my sister's iPhone to check the new whatsapp style and I was actually impressed by how responsive it is on the iPhone compared to BBM on iPhone, I even noticed that BBM on iPhone contact updates are unreliable.

I know it's an new app and needs time to get better but why can't they at least add landscape mode and black theme?! These two are enough to keep people on BBM until they improve it.

Don't kill me for this post, I'm in now way trying to be negative, I'm pushing BBM like crazy to my friends, they download it for me but they don't use it which is disappointing.

Posted via CB10
    i get what you mean, but hey keep typing to their bbm, much of my friends that uses iphone now their write to my bbm, and i do prefer, one of the best thing to have bbm is the possibility to ask for high resolution pictures, that is a benefit that my friends like
    12-04-13 11:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    exactly the same story with me, i push people to use (they download it) message me once with it, and are then back to whatsapp. now apparently bbm is doing very well, and im sure it is. its unfortunate noone i know is adopting it lool
    12-04-13 11:21 AM
    What makes me crazy is why they didn't add black theme and other customisation we had on BBOS, would make a lot of difference, at least black theme would.

I've had really bad days when everyone was moving to androids and IPhones when they knew BBMX was coming, I actually lost friends cause of whatsapp or lets say I was talking a lot less with my friends on whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 12:18 PM
    They have the black theme now actually. You can check it out in the options.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 09:07 AM
    They have the black theme now actually. You can check it out in the options.

Posted via CB10
    That is not true! Black theme is only available on BlackBerrys running 10.2

Screenshot maybe?

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 10:44 AM