When you tell them about these features they will just look at you in disgust continue using WhatsApp.
    "In disgust"..? Seriously? I've just never had that happen. In fact, as I've said before, I've never had any reaction than "OK" to a request for someone to install BBM and very positive feedback after. It's hard for me to imagine being "disgusted" with someone offering to show me a superior product.
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    03-20-16 05:06 PM
    Nope not even close.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-20-16 10:14 PM
    Absolutely BBM is better Whatsapp as the latter lacks some cool features like Glympse, timed message, retract message, and the smileys are perfect. Thanks for BBM anyway

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler and TCB on Z10 like this.
    03-21-16 12:50 AM
    <shrug> Aside from "WhatsApp for business" -- which makes me giggle every time I think about it -- sounds like you're all set. What's the problem?
    How can you use #BBM for business when all your business contacts only use WhatsApp? Imagine that only you use BBM & all your customers, business partners & colleagues are using WhatsApp exclusively.

Do you go round asking them to install #BBM? Then they will tell you that #BBM is obsolete nobody uses it anymore let's just use WhatsApp. Especially when you realise that the most important features for group collaboration is not on #BBM yet like sharing documents, video, and voice messages.

Or do you just use WhatsApp?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 12:39 PM
    How can you use #BBM for business when all your business contacts only use WhatsApp? Imagine that only you use BBM & all your customers, business partners & colleagues are using WhatsApp exclusively.

Do you go round asking them to install #BBM? Then they will tell you that #BBM is obsolete nobody uses it anymore let's just use WhatsApp.
    If by "Do _you_ go around asking them to install BBM?" you're asking me what _I_ did, then, YEAH; that's EXACTLY what I did. Without fail, they did, and were impressed. <shrug> What do you want me to say? That you should knock yourself out and use WhatsApp? I did that already. Go nuts; it's no skin off my nose.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    dietertong likes this.
    03-21-16 01:20 PM
    Didn't know that, huh? Obviously, that capability wasn't terribly important to you in the first place.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    Mostly share excel, autocad...

PDF is important, but useless on its own. File sharing is for bbm hands down right now, whatsapp is still lacking.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 01:53 PM
31 12