I'm wonder how many of the BBM active users use stickers regularly and purchase the premium packs. With them costing as much as �2 in the UK for a pack of 20, I just don't think they're worth it at all when I can spend less on a quality paid app.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Passport
    joeragan likes this.
    10-18-14 08:27 PM
    stickers are a bit expensive for the few times I use them. I like supporting the people who created them however, so I have purchased several sets.
    10-18-14 09:27 PM
    Not crazy about all of them but I bought the TMNT stickers and a couple others I'd consider. Good way to monetize BBM for sure.

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    10-19-14 10:48 AM
    If it makes BlackBerry revenue to let them focus on other things besides staying a float, then I have no problem with them.

Posted from my Z30 using CB10
    10-19-14 11:05 AM
    Not my demographic...all too childish for me personally. But if it brings more people to use BBM then I'm all for it.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 11:21 AM
    I LOVE the stickers! I've purchased 17 sets so far and use them daily. Honestly, if it wasn't for the stickers, I would likely have switched to a different messaging app -- many of my friends have ditched BBM.
    10-19-14 11:38 PM
    A friend with an iPhone installed BBM tonight and asked what the "in-app purchases" would be.

He rolled his eyes when I told him about stickers.
    10-20-14 01:36 AM
    I want the TMNT stickers but can't get them!

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 02:02 AM
    I have purchased so many sticker sets for both the right and wrong reason... To support BlackBerry in their efforts. I want to do my part for the cause, but I also don't like the fact that for most sets, I was just tossing money in the air.

I wish to see sticker sets continue, but I want them to get off of this cartoon medium they currently offer. Something a bit more adult. They also seem to have a girly gender tone IMO. Not all, but most, which I can't see me using with my BBM guys. I would like to see real pics. Like well known celebrities with text bubbles that say... "HI", "You don't know what you're talking about", or "I missed talking to you in a while" etc...

How about James Bond saying... "For your eyes only"

Real pictures of cars, planes, trains, and automobiles... A real illuminated light bulb that has a caption of "Great idea!". How about some real pics of sexy swimsuit models!!! Get some male models for the ladies as well. I'm not mad at that!

I guess you can get what I'm saying...

Posted via CB10
    jstirtzinger likes this.
    10-20-14 05:47 AM
    stickers are a bit expensive for the few times I use them. I like supporting the people who created them however, so I have purchased several sets.
    Yeah, I like 'em but compared to apps they are too expensive. I rather support a dev who built a useful native app for $2.99 than to buy a sticker pack that costs the same.

That said I did buy a couple for fun but probably won't be buying any more.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 06:00 AM
    I purchased a few of them, I would like to see more of face impressions country flags for example and sports stickers.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 06:04 AM
    It's 3rd party stickers, cool. I'm just surprised and disappointed in the black of free stickers.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 12:18 AM
    I just started using BBM and I don't see the value in paid stickers. Also is it just me, or is their a lack of variety(comparing it to emoji for example)?
    10-25-14 06:52 PM
    Not worth it, but I bought 1 set though

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 06:59 PM
    Dont mind them, but I think holiday or seasonal stickers should be free.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 06:21 PM