The fake reviews of BBM needs to stop

Who is behind this and how does this even happen? Thought you need to download an app in order to review.

Looks Like BBM Has A Bunch of Fake Reviews on the Play Store | Androidheadlines.com

Is Someone Stuffing BBM's Ratings On The Play Store? App Accumulates Nearly 65k 5-Stars In 24 Hours

On google play:-

"thank you so much blackberry team, i was waiting this app, its really great user friendly and smooth."

"Thanks blackberry Thank you so much blackberry team. I was waiting this app. It’s really great user friendly and smooth.

Awesome 5 star indeed Love how the apps goes, smoothness all over the apps makes it better even on Android!!"

"thanks blackberry thank you so much blackberry team,,I was waiting this app,,its really great user friendly and smooth."

This needs to stop now!
    10-22-13 11:29 PM
    You do realize that some people could easily be echoing what they read, just to say something. I kept my review short so I could expand on it later.
    10-22-13 11:35 PM
    I can't understand why you're posting this here. If users post those reviews, the fact that you disagree doesn't make them less legitimate.

Either way, this thread you've started is a flame war waiting to happen.
    10-22-13 11:35 PM