But.. isn't it time for BBM to actually receive an update, clearly there are still a lot of flaws for example the file transfer size limit and blurry display pictures, and not being able to send HQ pictures on the go, but having to request high quality first, bringing back the colored chat bubbles. I mean BBM is a winner app, but even before the think of adding the BBM voice and Video to cross-platform how about they adress these flaws first?!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 11:02 PM
    But.. isn't it time for BBM to actually receive an update, clearly there are still a lot of flaws for example the file transfer size limit and blurry display pictures, and not being able to send HQ pictures on the go, but having to request high quality first, bringing back the colored chat bubbles. I mean BBM is a winner app, but even before the think of adding the BBM voice and Video to cross-platform how about they adress these flaws first?!

Posted via CB10
    Not so sure I'd call all those flaws; they're more functionalities that have not made it to the current BBM yet. I'm sure that they are planning those updates now.
    09-20-13 03:50 AM
    The fuzzy pictures are not a flaw? So having a clear avatar picture is a "functionality that hasn't made it to BBM yet"? Even though they used to be clear and went fuzzy inexplicably?

Okay...

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 07:36 AM
    Display pictures are fine on BBM for me... I guess BBM is way better than WhatsApp.
    Show them BBM once and they will like it.... At least for the PIN based identification.
    I'm going to tell my friends that its really secure and NSA can't trace them

Posted via the awesome Z10 STL100-1/10.1.0.4633
    09-20-13 09:37 AM
    So you are going to lie to your friends? Stay classy.

Sent from my Nexus 7
    09-20-13 09:59 AM