OK so I was trying to share a post from BBM Channels on a multi-person chat I had going with my friends and realized you can only share with one person at a time? You don't get to share say a picture post from a Channel with a chat already in progress. Why?

Also, you can't recommend a Channel without actually joining it. Again, why?

Anyone else notice this?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 06:28 PM
    You don't get to share say a picture post from a Channel with a chat already in progress. Why?
    Yeah, they should probably change that.

Also, you can't recommend a Channel without actually joining it. Again, why?
    They should change that too. But then again, I don't want your recommendations of something you're even sure of anyway lol. This restriction is a little bit more understandable. You could simply just be wishing to spam your channel / a channel.
    08-05-14 08:11 PM
    I hear you Bla1ze, but let me give you an example, my wife loves to try new recipes, I'm not so interested, but in my looking through new Channels, I came across a Channel call "Foodies". I hit preview to check it out an instantly saw it was a Channel she would love. I wasn't necessarily interested in joining it but I wanted to recommend it to her. Couldn't do it. Had to join first.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 09:16 PM
    I just immediately leave it after I join it.

I want to be able to share channels to Facebook, Twitter... Might get some of my friends to try BBM.

Buddha Stories - C0038CC70
    08-05-14 11:58 PM
    I just immediately leave it after I join it.

I want to be able to share channels to Facebook, Twitter... Might get some of my friends to try BBM.

Buddha Stories - C0038CC70
    Yea I do that to, have no choice. But shouldn't be that way. Also I agree 100%. We need to be able to share with other social media. Good point!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 05:43 PM