BlackBerry, Please read this thread!!! This is what its all about, BlackBerry seems to sleep all the time. Not reacting on what's happening in the world. That was the chance of BBM and BB to become more popular and....... nothing happens. Why??

seriously BlackBerry, think about why nothing happened/happens?

A lot happened around the world: Threema, Telegram, Heml,.......... everything within days after whatsapp got to Facebook. And BlackBerry? Still craving for customers but don't want to do anything for it?

I only can hope youre reading in CrackBerry, here are amazin people pointing at the exact problems and discussing whats wanted and needed on a phone, also needed to stay on the market. BlackBerry, you can learn here a lot!

BlackBerry, wake up! Otherwise its too late, and that would be a shame, for the whole world. you have great products. Keep moving, like you advise!!
    03-07-14 05:17 PM
    Where are you BlackBerry?

Pay attention!

Or do you really WANT to fail? Really... it's hard to imagine how you were once so great but you can't figure this out...

Posted with Z10 via CB10
    03-08-14 12:01 PM
    Well I am glad this topic has gotten some good feedback. Seems like the community is slowly coming around to a more positive mindset.

I am sure BlackBerry is aware of the issues with inviting people. Let us wait to see if they come up with something easier/more reliable.

As far as 'reliability' on Android/IOS goes, I am inclined to think much of it is because most tech-savvy users of those platforms have gotten used to heavily managing their active applications. BBM can be a victim of that user-based behaviour (it already gives warning messages when users disable those processes).
    My parents have 0 reliability issues, and the app is not more cpu/battery intensive on their devices than other IM apps. They just let BBM run as they have set it up. It could be a little more intuitive, but they have gotten used to it now.

I have a feeling BBM on Windows will be great, because like BBM that is also a more modern OS, meaning background apps can already be more optimised. Same may be said from the new Android KitKat engine.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    03-08-14 12:29 PM
103 ... 345