If I associate my Blackberry ID with a new iOS or Android device, will my PIN change? And if so, will all my BBM contacts be automatically updated with the new PIN?
    10-30-13 12:17 PM
    Well that's how it works on BlackBerry but I have no idea what will happen if you change your Android or iOS device.
    Do you have a device switch? where you copy all the data over? Then maybe the PIN will move with you!

Let me clarify. A new device has a new PIN but the BBID can be the same which would bring over all the old contacts etc.
    10-30-13 12:29 PM
    Seeing as how you can technically have one BB ID per one email....if what you're asking is that will your contacts move over, and will your PIN change while on an iOS or Anroid OS running BBM, in short - yes.
    10-30-13 12:30 PM
    Well that's how it works on BlackBerry but I have no idea what will happen if you change your Android or iOS device.
    Do you have a device switch? where you copy all the data over? Then maybe the PIN will move with you!

Let me clarify. A new device has a new PIN but the BBID can be the same which would bring over all the old contacts etc.
    JayDee!!! Hi there!

My little brothers got the HTC One [remember].

My youngest brother was pre-registered for BBM so once he was up and running, his previous contacts he had were on his Android BBM, same with my other little brother lol. But that is the thing, they used their old BB ID from their BlackBerry days. So using your ID that is how your contacts are back on BBM without having to re-add anyone.
    10-30-13 12:33 PM

So I have a Z10, if I decide to go out and buy a Z30 and log in with my Blackberry ID, my PIN will change, and that change will automatically be updated to all my BBM contacts without them knowing?

Is that correct?
    10-30-13 12:37 PM
    So I have a Z10, if I decide to go out and buy a Z30 and log in with my Blackberry ID, my PIN will change, and that change will automatically be updated to all my BBM contacts without them knowing?

Is that correct?

That is correct...BUT it [BBM status] will say 'I made the switch to BlackBerry 10' or something like that.
    10-30-13 12:49 PM
    Que Pin tienes? gracias
    04-28-14 05:18 AM