Hi, so basically me and 4 other friends have a bbm group set up, and it's been working fine for years now on loads of different phones. Anyway, this weekend I went to see my dad in the countryside where reception isn't great, and I noticed that the messages in the group were starting to come in in a funny order. It seems what's happening is my phone thinks that my friends messages have been sent at whatever time it is I go into the group chat. So lets say i sent a message at 10:20 and someone sends a message back at 10:24, when I go into the group to read the message the bbm chat shows all the other messages in the chat history as being sent at 10:24, but my message being at 10:20, so my last message is always right at the top of the chat. If that makes sense. So it's hard to follow what's going on as I often can't remember the last thing I wrote! I have a Q10, with the newest version of BBM and the BB OS. I've tried leaving the group and re-entering, I've tried a restart etc, but nothing is working. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    03-11-14 04:44 AM
    Shoukd resolve itself by long pressing the chat in the hub, then deleting the chat. Press and hold both volume buttons till the phone starts to reboot, and when it's booted back up for 5min, open the chat up again.
    03-11-14 06:26 AM
    Thanks for your help mate, but it hasn't worked. We even tried to start a new group and the same problem occurs immediately. I assume it's something to do with my handset then? If it provides any clues, my other friends are having a similar problem in that for some of them the chat thinks the time and date is sometime tomorrow, but their messages don't go straight to the top so they can at least follow the chat. Such a strange problem to have!
    03-11-14 08:19 AM
    Very odd it would effect everyone, even in the new group. Are you a member in any other groups? What version # of OS and BBM are you on?
    03-11-14 09:02 AM
    Well the only thing that happened I guess was we didn't all leave the first group when we started the new group. But yes I've never seen anything like this. OS is 10.2.1.2102 and bbm version is 10.3.3.68. Again, thanks for your help.
    03-11-14 09:18 AM
    Oh, I've seen it.

Y'all need to kill both groups, wait a tad and start over.
    03-11-14 09:31 AM
    Ok cheers for your help pal
    03-11-14 09:33 AM