Well, I was kinda disappointed that they didn't make this feature for free, through, I understand that BBM doesn't make so much profit as other social apps do. Anyhow, i was wondering what's the best way to make an official custom pin for you as a famous person, superstars or a public figure, not like the case in twitter and instagram, you have a good amount of characters to create a custom name or "@", in BBM's case, you got only 8 characters, you can't increase or refuse it.. What is the best way to create an official one avoiding others who try to copy you and scam others like how they do to the actors and singers in social media platforms. Plus, can it all be letters? Of it can be, will the system recognize it as a BBM pin? Without writing "PIN:" in front of it?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 05:18 AM
    +info about this
    Getting Started: Everything You Need to Know about BBM Custom PINs | Inside BlackBerry

Answering your questions:

1.- What is the best way to create an official one avoiding others who try to copy you? Being faster than these others
    2.- can it all be letters? YES
    3.- will the system recognize it as a BBM pin? Without writing "PIN:" in front of it? YES
    03-06-15 06:37 AM
    Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 09:36 AM