Attachment 302864

Amazing new update bringing the most requested feature I think to BBM. Automatically sends HQ photos now!!

Posted via CB10
    That's actually a good feature to finally bring to BBM. But too many other features missing, like full media, file and location sharing in Group and multi-person chats. Cross-platform video calling, bug fixes including fixes to the blue blob when you Glympse.... I can go on and on.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 07:13 AM
    I wish they would allow sharing of more then one photo at a time. Select a few photos and click share - every messaging option under the sun shows up - mms, viber, fb messenger, whatsapp - everything EXCEPT BBM as a share option. Why?
    10-07-14 06:59 PM
    I would like to see bbm voice calling going cross platform and more emoticons. Mainly the pig and snout ones.

Posted from my Blackberry Z3
    There already is BBM Voice calling across platforms.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 10:26 PM
    How did you do it? My gf has a WP and I could not find how to do it.

Posted from my Blackberry Z3
    That's because BBM on Windows phone is relatively new so there is no BBM Voice calling for them. It will be available for WP once BBM 2.0 lands on that platform.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 10:28 PM
    I can't download PES for my Z3, anybody to help me out?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 03:55 AM
    Does anyone know when this new version of BBM will be released and whether these same improvements will be released to Android and iOS via new updates? And how about Windows BBM which seems to keep lagging behind more and more?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 11:25 AM
    Does anyone know when this new version of BBM will be released and whether these same improvements will be released to Android and iOS via new updates? And how about Windows BBM which seems to keep lagging behind more and more?

Posted via CB10
    Who knows lol.
    The beta that had the inline group photos.. worked perfectly from what I saw. I used it in a group with a bunch of Ios and android users and the feature seemed fully backwards compatible with bbm versions that didn't have the inline feature.
    Why it was removed and never released publicly? Who knows.
    10-10-14 02:08 PM
    Who knows lol.
    The beta that had the inline group photos.. worked perfectly from what I saw. I used it in a group with a bunch of Ios and android users and the feature seemed fully backwards compatible with bbm versions that didn't have the inline feature.
    Why it was removed and never released publicly? Who knows.
    Really silly for bbm to omit the inline picture sharing in groups.

The most annoying thing about bbm groups is the fact that while others are chatting away in the group you always have to scroll up from the bottom rather than start where you last read. Every single I'M out there has this but BBM.

Posted via CB10
    Traugs likes this.
    10-18-14 11:03 AM
58 123