New BBM Beta 10.7-img_20150129_141229.png
    New BBM Beta 10.7-img_20150129_141332.png Landscape Mode � Looking for landscape support in the BBM application? Look no further! This version of BBM includes support for landscape mode in the BBM application directly. No need to view messages from Hub view! Try it out and be ready to let us know what you think in an upcoming survey.
    �******** Multiple Picture Transfer support from Pictures App � Have you taken advantage of the new Multiple Picture Transfer functionality? Now, you can take advantage of this functionality via the Pictures App! Test out this new Share functionality in the Pictures App and share your feedback in our next survey. Don�t forget to submit a Bug Report if you experience any unexpected issues while trying out this new functionality.

Research in Motion
    01-29-15 12:15 PM
    And ofc I'm not in it -_-'

I know a lot of people will like landscape

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    01-29-15 12:20 PM
    Yes alot of ppl have asked for landscape..awhile now it's about time

Research in Motion
    01-29-15 12:22 PM
    Is this a restricted beta?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 12:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    Once you are signed up on beta zone you should receive the update

Research in Motion
    01-29-15 12:44 PM
    Doesn't impress much.

They need to improve the groups and make it at the least like WhatsApp.
    Also people can't use it for video. In fact for voice too on Windows phone.

BlackBerry, please get your priorities right.

For ex. Landscape could have waited same as timed message.

We need groups and more better stable app for basic chat and then calling stuff along side big update to channels which is yet to receive its major updates.

Look at number of updates WhatsApp pushes on BlackBerry. It's not even half.

Posted via CB10
    austriker and DGreen02 like this.
    01-29-15 12:51 PM
    Doesn't impress much.

We need groups and more better stable app for basic chat and then calling stuff along side big update to channels which is yet to receive its major updates.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed..

Research in Motion
    01-29-15 12:56 PM
    Doesn't impress much.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing ever impresses you or makes you happy

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    01-29-15 12:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lol but he is also right...

Research in Motion
    01-29-15 01:03 PM
    Once you are signed up on beta zone you should receive the update

Research in Motion
    Unfortunately not showing up for me at present.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:27 PM
    One user accessibility feature that exists on iOS, my mom needs larger fonts due to her vision. Yet, BBM does not honour the system setting for larger fonts and insists on using the default small size. This is silly because the fonts are sizable on BBOS.

Posted via CB10
    austriker and WorldwideRemix like this.
    01-29-15 01:36 PM
    One thing I want is when in landscape viewing Channels, the photo and the associated text should be side-by-side instead of over-under. That would give a good scale to photo to see it without having to scroll so much to see the pic and you could read the text as the same time.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.1949
    01-29-15 03:11 PM
    I installed the Beta 10.7 but I never really like landscape anyway.
    Aju likes this.
    01-29-15 03:17 PM
    Of all things BBM needs is the load chats at oldest unread message feature .

No one I know takes BBM seriously because of it

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 03:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Or "limited" as they call it.

http://crackberry.com/new-bbm-beta-b...r-pictures-app

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 05:32 PM
    Unfortunately not showing up for me at present.

Posted via CB10
    It's a limited access beta. You have to be part of the specific BBM beta program in addition to joining the BetaZone. Have you signed up?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 05:35 PM
    It's a limited access beta. You have to be part of the specific BBM beta program in addition to joining the BetaZone. Have you signed up?

Posted via CB10
    I've been signed up to the beta zone for ages and have done previous BBM beta programs.

It's not a huge deal - I can wait til it is launched. Just nice to help test things and help improvement.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 01:19 AM
    Ehhh... landscape mode is ok. But why is BlackBerry dancing around FULL File, media, picture and location sharing In multi-person and Group Chats like you can do on individual chats on BBM and on all chats on WhatsApp.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 06:26 PM
    Ehhh... landscape mode is ok. But why is BlackBerry dancing around FULL File, media, picture and location sharing In multi-person and Group Chats like you can do on individual chats on BBM and on all chats on WhatsApp.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. Groups is a huge reason no one uses BBM where im from.

If BBM groups has the same features as BBM individual. BBM would be in a much much better position.

If 3 or more of your friends/family asked you to join their bbm group wouldnt you take the trouble to download bbm?

I dont understand why BlackBerry doesn't get this. Word of mouth is the best marketing tool.

Also it helps people get started with BBM since you can add everyone in a group straight away.

A strong groups IM makes a relevant one.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 06:37 PM
    Here's what I wish BBM would get on with :

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=993164

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-30-15 07:26 PM
    Faster boot up of the app,
    Faster picture sharing
    Faster file transfer,
    Emoji like Whatsapp

That should be priority.

BBM voice crossplatform is brilliant, and I mean it. Make the whole app fluent as BBM Voice and it's all going to be good.

01-31-15 04:11 PM
    I've been signed up to the beta zone for ages and have done previous BBM beta programs.

It's not a huge deal - I can wait til it is launched. Just nice to help test things and help improvement.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry. Maybe I should have been a bit more clear. I was asking if you have ever signed up for the specific "BBM" beta program in the past. Most people who are in the specific BBM beta have signed up ages ago. When you said it wasn't showing up for you, I was asking if you signed up for it already, but didn't see the update. That happens sometimes. But now I think you've never signed up for the beta previously correct? You've just signed up for the BZ itself.

It is currently very very difficult to get in on the BBM beta if you haven't signed up for it way back like when it was offered initially. I can't think of anyone that has had any invites since back when they closed it off. Not to say there hasn't been, but I've only seen the original testers.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 06:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Frankly I'm not impressed either. They have been ignoring improving multi-person and Group Chats. One of the things that my friends and I like to on WhatsApp while we chat is share pictures, files, location, voice notes which you can't do on BBM Groups chats and can only do in a limited amount on multi-person chats. This is why most of my friends after much pushing from me to join BBM have since left. Meanwhile they are adding all these other features that are less important. Before you start adding all these features, start by making BBM competitive. You take the most popular features of your competitors implement those and then add new unique features not the other way around.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 08:19 PM
    Sorry. Maybe I should have been a bit more clear. I was asking if you have ever signed up for the specific "BBM" beta program in the past. Most people who are in the specific BBM beta have signed up ages ago. When you said it wasn't showing up for you, I was asking if you signed up for it already, but didn't see the update. That happens sometimes. But now I think you've never signed up for the beta previously correct? You've just signed up for the BZ itself.

It is currently very very difficult to get in on the BBM beta if you haven't signed up for it way back like when it was offered initially. I can't think of anyone that has had any invites since back when they closed it off. Not to say there hasn't been, but I've only seen the original testers.

Posted via CB10
    I believe you are correct Brad. Signed up for bbm betas like in 2008...lol

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    01-31-15 10:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've definitely had some BBM In the beta zone previously but maybe I missed something along the way as not getting it now.

Thanks for the info - good luck with the testing

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 01:30 AM
40 12