Is it possible to run more than one BB10 device with the same BBM account across all?

I searched and didn't find an answer.
    12-22-15 10:07 PM
    Is it possible to run more than one BB10 device with the same BBM account across all?

I searched and didn't find an answer.
    You can sign in to multiple devices using a single BlackBerry ID, but you cannot use BBM using a single BlackBerry ID simultaneously.
    12-22-15 10:56 PM
    You can sign in to multiple devices using a single BlackBerry ID, but you cannot use BBM using a single BlackBerry ID simultaneously.
    How exactly do you that? I have switched over from Passport to Priv but am weary on deleting my BBM from Passport before uploading BBM to Priv. I now have 2 different PINs (1 for each device). I use BBM for friends, family and business.

I can't figure out how to delete BBM on passport without wiping the device clean.

Also, I have a Custom PIN which is expiring except I never cancelled it. Did BlackBerry cancel all custom PINs?

Thanks!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-27-15 10:35 PM
    How exactly do you that? I have switched over from Passport to Priv but am weary on deleting my BBM from Passport before uploading BBM to Priv. I now have 2 different PINs (1 for each device). I use BBM for friends, family and business.

I can't figure out how to delete BBM on passport without wiping the device clean.

Also, I have a Custom PIN which is expiring except I never cancelled it. Did BlackBerry cancel all custom PINs?

Thanks!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Your not deleting BBM your just moving your BBID account (so to speak) from device to device. When you log into BBM from a device that currently does not have your account installed BBM will ask you if you want to transfer your settings etc from your previous device to the new device.

You should still be keeping your custom pin.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    miker476 likes this.
    12-28-15 09:45 PM
    Hello thanks for this response had the same question? So just to confirm
    >have switched from Z10 to Passport SE and want to be able to use BBM with same contacts on both devices?
    >so can do this but just have to log in and log out with BlackBerry ID?
    >so when TSF BBM won't lose contacts, custom PIN and channel list?

Looking forward to answers!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 06:41 AM
    In theory yes. But I have a friend who has a Z30 and an android and she had issues with groups every time she changed phones. She ended up making a new ID for her android because of the issue every time.
    01-01-16 07:06 AM
    Thanks KBZ1960. Worried that will loose contacts, groups and channels for me BBM is key to keep in touch.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 12:09 PM
    Thanks KBZ1960. Worried that will loose contacts, groups and channels for me BBM is key to keep in touch.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if it's that way for most. Might want to see what others have to say and this is android and a BlackBerry.
    01-01-16 04:14 PM
    Hello did the switch and working fine. Contacts, channels, groups all now on Passport SE including of course custom PIN! The chats that had on Z10 stayed there as they are saved to device. Too bad though one is limited to max 50 devices switches for BBM read this on BlackBerry knowledge base. Going back and forth if use one or the other device is limited!
    Again thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-01-16 04:49 PM
    I have two phones (Passport SE and Bold 9900) and two BBM IDs. Groups and channels are easy enough to handle, but I don't know of a handy way to transfer contacts if you have lot of them.

Once you get everything set up with the second ID, however, you can move the IDs around to new phones as you wish -- so you'll only need to do it once.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    01-03-16 04:48 PM
    So interesting

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 03:06 PM