I have group set up for a soccer team and noticed that I am not getting all of the messages that are being sent. I recently switched from my Z10 to a Passport so i'm not sure if that is the reason. Is this a common problem? Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks
    03-20-15 01:26 PM
    All messages? Some? Once in awhile?

Lately sometimes I get blank spaces, seems the message didn't send and other odd issues. Close and go back and they are there. Or something different for you?
    03-20-15 01:31 PM
    All messages? Some? Once in awhile?

Lately sometimes I get blank spaces, seems the message didn't send and other odd issues. Close and go back and they are there. Or something different for you?
    I just noticed this one last night but it seemed like it was just from one contact.

I noticed something similar in a different group where people seemed to be responding to messages that I didn't see, but I just thought I must have missed something.

I checked to see who all was in the group and some are not actually contacts. Should everyone be in my contact list for it to work properly?
    03-20-15 01:50 PM
    I wouldn't think so. I think it's just another bug BB has to figure out.
    03-21-15 06:58 AM
    I reloaded the OS and it seems to have fixed a few issues I was having

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 04:44 PM
    I been going thru this for months. Been back and forth with bbm techs via email and phone. They telling me when you switch devices the groups aren't supposed to follow you to the new device. I told them that this wasn't always the case It just started happening. They are still looking into it.
    04-02-16 07:05 PM
    I wouldn't think so. I think it's just another bug BB has to figure out.
    No. The group members do not all have to be contacts -- the Admin needs your PIN, but not the members.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    04-03-16 09:49 AM