- 08-26-2013, 11:52 AM #2
Are you kidding me? Lumia 520 is Windows Phone, where do you associated Android and iOS with WP?Device: Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020 (GDR3 + Black)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
- CrackBerry User
- 65 Posts
It's for my niece, she recently got a 520 but she doesn't want to let go of her some legacy curve type BlackBerry because of BBM so I thought maybe she needed not to worry because she could have downloaded it. Guess not.
Thanks for the replys.
Started from the bottom with my Z10 ...
- By ronniell in forum Windows PhoneReplies: 15Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:31 AM
- By ronniell in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:40 PM
- By vibhor in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2013, 12:55 AM
- By mrfreetruth in forum Windows PhoneReplies: 32Last Post: 08-19-2013, 07:33 PM
- By apeterson93 in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - Sold / ArchivedReplies: 13Last Post: 08-16-2013, 08:07 PM