You can talk anything about BB and i respect your point of view depending on what you going to say, but BBM? No, that is not acceptable. And that is exactly of MIchael Tan of CNET. He wrote a terrible article and people are really reproving it. I saw all the posts and none of them supporting the article and this including myself.

Join us to smash this little sucker! link:

It's so lonely using Blackberry Messenger for Android - Crave - Mobile Phones - CNET Asia
    10-23-13 01:36 PM
    Haha the following is funny:

Old pal tan, u got your head knocked out under the sun buddy? As we speak, BBM hit 10 million downloads in 24 hours. Okay, so you don't have friends? We get that. But BBM is not a pick up joint. You want to make freak friends, go to the bar, chill out a little. Writing blogs and criicizing good things can't be the way to make friends buddy.

And while you are at it buddy, get a new profile pic too. Another way to make friends. Need more tips, visit Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com
    10-23-13 01:42 PM
    Hahahahah... he deserved it. CNET team is always saying this kind of bull**** about BlackBerry.

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10
    10-23-13 01:53 PM
    So he's mad that he has no friends, thus the application is no good?
    10-23-13 02:24 PM
    I've thrown my comments in as well (JohnW2)
    10-23-13 03:10 PM