I have 6 phones on my sprint account, seeing how I'm the administrator of the account I used my email address to unlock bbm on my phones. I was able to do 4 phones, now when I try to do another phone its telling me I have to wait in line. Is four phones the limit? Or is there a glitch in the system? I need to do 2 more phones and I would hate to register another email address for me to complete this task. I've tried resetting the phone with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!
    10-23-13 08:27 AM
    i think you were suppose to use 1 email per phone technically. But i think you could use a different email to get on the list and and then change it to actually create you BBID. I did use the same waitlist email on 2 devices without issue thought. Once it worked on my phone it also worked on my nook without issue.
    neoberry99 likes this.
    10-23-13 08:44 AM
    One bbid per email..yes? Can't get multiple device on single email. This is not app store account, its device specific.

Jakarta, Indonesia
    neoberry99 likes this.
    10-23-13 08:55 AM
    One bbid per email..yes? Can't get multiple device on single email. This is not app store account, its device specific.

Jakarta, Indonesia
    Your right..I just use my email address to unlock the program. Once you setup the program you have to use a different email address per BBID. I just can't unlock....it's telling me I have to wait in line...again. Lol
    10-23-13 09:15 AM
    Yes, its a 4 unlocks per e-mail limit.
    neoberry99 likes this.
    10-23-13 09:29 AM