I said "red clocks next to names in the Group list". Not messages. Next to Group members' names.

Posted via CB10
    All I meant was that that is all it says about red clocks. Chill.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    11-16-13 08:15 PM
    Instead of stop sending low quality pictures, the could me the process of ask for better quality easier. For example, when you open the image, the option could appear in the low bar of options beside the share option. I think it could make the process much better.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 10:39 AM
    I agree with the OP. Instead of other person asking for the HQ picture, why shouldn't I have the option of sending whatever size picture I want to?

Posted via CB10
    Apparently you don't have kids. I don't need high quality shots 90% of the time. The last thing i need is shots in HQ sent that don't need to be. I'm pretty sure I don't need a HQ shot of my daughters new sneakers or the shakey shot of my brothers mouse trap in his garage with the message GOT him! Keep it like it is.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 08:55 PM
    Apparently you don't have kids. I don't need high quality shots 90% of the time. The last thing i need is shots in HQ sent that don't need to be. I'm pretty sure I don't need a HQ shot of my daughters new sneakers or the shakey shot of my brothers mouse trap in his garage with the message GOT him! Keep it like it is.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, I don't. And that's a great point you made there. However, I wanted to imply that maybe we could have an option of sending the pictures of the whatever predefined sizes we want, maybe with a setting of a default size to send, but that control should be at sender's end.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 09:08 PM
    I thought you would be able to send crystal clear pictures through BBM but i was wrong!!! Facebook does a better job in retaining the quality of the photo! Whatsapp isn't a good choice in this case.
    11-19-13 09:09 PM
    I am using my z10 to send a 2mb photo to my wife on her android phone which also installed with latest BBM app....however, we still don't see any option to get it done in HQ mode.....
    (while holding the pic, nothing happened...)
    Anyone knows why??

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 04:15 AM
    Finally found the right thread. I don't understand why or what's holding them to fix this. I'm a guy that sends a lot of pictures be it of an object on the Internet or whatever I want to share what I see, not what BBM thinks I want them to see, seriously wtf.

This is the only thing keeping me away from using BBM. Even though I recommend BlackBerry phones to everyone

Visit GTR Lifestyle @ C001247FA
    05-27-14 01:25 AM
    Indeed!
    People just want to complain about everything

Posted via CB10
    That is an asinine comment in this scenario. People want their phones/texts to work properly and as expected from the start.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 02:29 PM
    This whole low res / request hi res thing has to change, needs to be clearer, or needs to be an option. Not everyone is data stressed all the time.

Posted via CB10
    clipskid likes this.
    05-29-14 06:49 PM
59 123