How do you post your channel pin in a channel comment so that it links to your own BBM Channel? BBM channel owners sometimes give other channel owners opportunities to post their channels to promote themselves in the comments. How do you create your pin so that it is as the others I've seen, where your channel pin highlights in blue and viewers can click on it and go directly to your channel?

Thank you in advance!

Anne Kiteley Art C003F3608
    02-15-15 04:39 PM
    You just type it out or copy and paste it. It should automatically detect it in BBM.
    02-15-15 05:39 PM
    Hi Bla1ze! One would think so, but mine is not highlighting where I have tried to post it so far. It is odd, because I can see that it is working for others. But you can also see others who are posting theirs where it is also not highlighting. Hence, I thought maybe some type of link needed to be created. Oddly enough on the channels inviting you to share your channel pin. when I type my pin in, I get a message saying that posting pins is prohibited, so then I have to add an underscore to the pin (which of course does not allow it to link to my channel). Basically a work around. P
    02-15-15 05:49 PM
    Hi Bla1ze! One would think so, but mine is not highlighting where I have tried to post it so far. It is odd, because I can see that it is working for others. But you can also see others who are posting theirs where it is also not highlighting. Hence, I thought maybe some type of link needed to be created. Oddly enough on the channels inviting you to share your channel pin. when I type my pin in, I get a message saying that posting pins is prohibited, so then I have to add an underscore to the pin (which of course does not allow it to link to my channel). Basically a work around. P
    did you ever find out how to post a clickable channel PIN in the comments? thx
    04-10-15 11:15 PM
    I'd luv to be able to share my pin in the pin share channels and I feel like a dork as the little sqiggle at the end of my pin doesn't make it linkable
    05-29-15 10:59 PM