even after deleting the person who started it, the group chat has refused to end.
    03-26-15 08:58 AM
    even after deleting the person who started it, the group chat has refused to end.
    everyone has to leave the chat for it to end. But you can leave it I believe.
    03-26-15 09:08 AM
    That's weird just delete the chat
    03-26-15 05:03 PM
    This is a very existential and deep question right here.
    03-26-15 07:27 PM
    I had been added to such a conversation before. The person wanted to send a picture to many, and so BBM added his contacts into a single conversation. I believe in the conversation, hit the three-dots, and there should be an option to leave the conversation.
    Then you can delete it off your chat/conversation list and it won't show up again. Maybe BBM can limit such conversations or at least limit the number of people that can be added into a single conversation. I believe currently it's at 200, unless the friend who did the mistake only wanted to share a picture with 200 of his friends.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-15 07:16 PM
    I'm in the same position: I'm into a BIG chat (more than 99 ppl) and I can't leave from it even delete and abandon the chat.
    I can do it but after some minutes the notifications restart!
    It's impossible to exit, someone into the group also made wipe of the phone but...nothing!
    And my Z30 is on fire! HELP!

MicheleZ10_oraZ30
    03-28-15 01:38 AM
    That is messed up, though not sure how that's possible unless you are being re-added into the conversation. A wipe wouldn't do anything. BBM starts where it left off because it is tied to your BBID.
    Here's an experiment, if you still have the problem:
    - In BBM Settings, remove "Save Chat History".
    - Go back to the conversation and leave/abandon it.
    - In your chats list, delete the conversation.
    My theory is, maybe the whole thing is being saved, so your instructions of leaving the conversation isn't carried out due to writing of the conversation in your memory.

Posted via CB10
    MicheleITA likes this.
    03-28-15 04:16 AM
    I have the same problem I deleted everybody and i still have the problem whenever someone send anything to that chat it appears and freeze my phone.. and the people there are doing it intentionaly to annoy people.. I changed my Blackberry ID and still since i have the same pin number I will be stuck in the multiperson chat until those annyoing kids stop sending to it.. and wiped my phone a couple of times it doesnt work .. and now im buying an android because my phone is useless .. thank you blackberry
    04-02-15 02:29 PM
    I have the same problem I deleted everybody and i still have the problem whenever someone send anything to that chat it appears and freeze my phone.. and the people there are doing it intentionaly to annoy people.. I changed my Blackberry ID and still since i have the same pin number I will be stuck in the multiperson chat until those annyoing kids stop sending to it.. and wiped my phone a couple of times it doesnt work .. and now im buying an android because my phone is useless .. thank you blackberry
    That is just an excuse.. Sure, instead of deleting the person who is included in the conversation and most likely added you, buy a new phone. Makes sense.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 02:44 PM