My bf has BBM on his phone and I send him pictures sometimes. Usually when I send him a picture it goes through no problem. The past couple of days, when I send a picture or even a message on there, I see a check mark and it stays there. If I send a picture, after a few minutes it says "Unknown Error Occurred". What is that? Am blocked during certain times from sending things to him as to why I get the message? I don't understand. I asked him if he turns his phone off when he is at work and he says no, yet I sent him a picture again yesterday evening again while he was at home, and I got the same message "Unknown Error Occurred". When he opened his BBM, he says that's when it came through and on my end, even though it still read "Unknown Error Occurred", It showed 'Read' finally. I don't know much about BBM. I've only had it for a couple of months. Any idea what this is? Thanks.
    06-21-16 10:53 AM
    What device and OS are you on? Unknown errors are rather hard to trouble shoot but generally a reboot or reinstall should clear up most issues.
    06-21-16 01:23 PM
    I have an android powered phone and he has an iPhone 4.
    06-21-16 04:31 PM