As a nyc photographer my choice in communicating with my creative teams is BBM.

I request that the models, hair stylists, make up artists and assistants all install BBM on their devices in order to best stay in touch and communicate with me.

When I first came across BBM there were no contacts so it started out not being used at all.

Love glimpse, sending calender events, items from dropbox, groups and broadcast messages.

It thinks how I think.

I wonder if many small business like myself could grab 10-100 contacts per business and use bbm as their communication platform if it could help even in a small way bbm adoption.

Posted via CB10
    sharma6 and bluetroll like this.
    04-10-14 07:37 PM
    I lead a small team of 12 people. And like you, I ask not only my crew, but sometimes even some of the other people we work with to download and use BBM to communicate. I have a couple of different groups and we share calendar entries, photos, to do's etc. It's a great tool for collaboration

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 07:46 PM
    I've made all my work team to use BBM, they mostly share pictures of problems they have in construction sites, but with the management team we keep calendar and tasks for all to remember and follow up.
    04-10-14 08:07 PM
    I like having my professional communication separate from my personal. Glad to see others choosing BBM as their preferred messaging tools for business.

Imagine glympse being used to see when an employee leaves a client or job site if used honestly? I use it for others to see when I am the studio and for how long.

Lots of potential to be a great tool for business. Other messaging apps seem limited and catered to young adults screwing around.

I would rather have less apps that do more and are more comprehensive than splitting each task or function across apps.

It's more productive and easier to standardize on.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 08:36 PM