posted by BB10user07 "Business rule no 1 make it easier for people to join not impossible"
    You must have a different book to everybody else

FIRST RULE
    A business is in business to make money � our job is to make sure that business stays in business and continues to make money in the event of a �detrimental circumstance�.

If you don't like BBM then do not use it , not difficult to work out pay your 99c a year and be happy
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-22-13 06:42 AM
    Facebook is not finding friends neither. You need to have a name (like a pin) and search and send invite. BBM works on the same principle.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-22-13 06:57 AM
    This is such a great example of the foolish thinking that BlackBerry people shown for a while now, despite all the evidence that this sort of thinking in a disaster. 'for elite people'. Give me a break. Your own post, admits that you have far more WhatsApp contacts, which is not quite the picture of success BlackBerry are looking for with BBM.

BlackBerry, and it's real supporters need to stop chopping society up into those 'elite' people who love BlackBerry, and those masses and masses or idiots, or little girls, or whoever else who have left for other things.

I hope BlackBerry figure this out.

Posted via CB10
    1st I have over 800 + contacts on my contacts file because my blackberry I use it for work and the organization i work for have over 6000 people, so whatsapp automaticly takes on you contacts, elite yes I called elite to my family close fiends, because i like to think they are, maybe your family are not elite to u, but my family they are to me, is just an expresion, if you don't like it take a hike pal...
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-22-13 07:45 AM
    BBM should add phone numbers as an option if it wants to increase users. OP is correct since BBM is too far behind.
    11-22-13 08:03 AM
    BBM should add phone numbers as an option if it wants to increase users. OP is correct since BBM is too far behind.
    BBM just came out. Of course it's behind. Whatsapp was behind, Skype was behind, KIK was behind.... all apps when first launched start out behind but few get the numbers BBM has in such a short time frame.

Posted via CB10
    nico2004 and gfondeur like this.
    11-22-13 08:19 AM
    I wouldn't want BBM to switch to numbers. The pin system is what makes it special along with its other benefits. What is needed is a way to easily send a text to phone contacts, or some other way to quickly and virally spread the news so to speak. The BBM app thing for Facebook, Twitter, etc. works well...i also agree that we don't need to worry about BBM being behind right now. it's only been a month or so. It is fine if it takes more time but is better appreciated and more often used by those who have it.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 10:25 AM
    Business rule no 1 make it easier for people to join not impossible

Posted via CB10
    I find it interesting that never heard of this "business rule #1" anywhere ever.

BBM isn't as simple to add people at what's app but who wants just anyone being able to add them to BBM so easily?

There are several ways to add someone as a contact. It's not the end of the world.

Posted via Q10
    gfondeur likes this.
    11-22-13 07:12 PM
57 123