Anyone know how to get rid of this STUPID blue strip and star once you subscribe for timed messages or whatever? I've paid you, BlackBerry. Now leave my profile pic alone. I don't want a stupid ribbon across to to 'show off'. This is awful.

Posted via CB10
    SmileDahling likes this.
    05-18-15 04:48 PM
    It's new , so maybe in a while they will remove it,
    05-18-15 04:55 PM
    Hope so. It's cheesy and terrible. I was against paying for the features in the first place and figured I'd be a sport, but this dumb thing over my profile pic even though I've paid them is such a turnoff.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:02 PM
    It's like an honor badge or a war medal. You should embrace it with pride

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:06 PM
    I'm supposed to be 'proud' and show off my 'bbm status'...what nonsense. I've paid them for something that I really shouldn't have to pay for, and now have to have some dumb ribbon blocking the corner of my profile pic. BlackBerry are really disappointing me with all of this stuff. The stickers are enough, and I am happy to purchase them when I'm interested. This other subscription stuff is desperate and dumb. I'm ending the subscription right now...just because I find them irritating with this stuff. It's a shame.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:13 PM
    Well now your'e not happy at all, these were free items but like a lot of companies its about making money, and thats one way to let everyone see that their missing something,
    05-18-15 05:17 PM
    Making money and alienating your hardcore user base is a bad combination. We will have to see how it pans out. Seems very poor form for them to be charging BlackBerry owners who already stick with them through the lack of native apps and poor user base in relation to Whatsapp. What. We want is an app that is attractive to non-blackberry owners so that we don't have to put up with having to use Whatsapp or harass or bother friends and family to humour us by adding BBM, which they don't use because they don't see the point. These folks are not going to pay a penny for BBM when they've already got Snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 05:43 PM
    Yeah, I agree that it's kinda lame. I guess they are trying to scrabble together cash in any way they can.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 02:23 AM
    Well now your'e not happy at all, these were free items but like a lot of companies its about making money, and thats one way to let everyone see that their missing something,
    I don't like the badge, either, and it certainly played no role in my decision to subscribe; however, I've had a couple of my contacts ask me what I subscribed to (timed/retractable messages) and why. The badge is a little dorky, but it seems to serve a purpose.

Thumb-flicked from my Z30 via CB10
    05-22-15 05:37 AM
    It serves a purpose, it identifies to the world that you got suckered into parting with your cash!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 05:58 AM