source: link

John Sims confirmed that BBM will come for desktops as "eBBM" for only enterprise custumers.

I hope it comes for everyone
    04-15-14 11:37 PM
    We had already heard and seen a version of BBM running on a desktop computer. What we had not heard a confirmation from BlackBerry until today.

John Sims who is president of global business services in BlackBerry, confirmed that there will be a desktop version of BBM called eBBM , which is only available for business customers.

Sims advancement that include BBM Video version, which is coming soon. The manager made it very clear that they have plans to launch a desktop version for the general public, because "they have not seen the attraction of the consumer market" for a desktop version.
    This is the story linked, translated from the original Spanish language story above. Thanks for sharing!
    04-15-14 11:44 PM
    What is wrong with these people?
    04-16-14 11:58 AM
    A lot of folks I want to convert to BBM actually ASK for a desktop version.

I think they all want a skype-like application.
    04-16-14 11:59 AM
    If they would flick the switch on the app that's hiding and currently running in the background on every device...
    04-16-14 12:05 PM
    Thanks for sharing. Bluestacks solution.

Zzzzwiped from a Zedevice....
    04-16-14 05:21 PM
    I think most people would want an easy to install native Windows/Mac version rather than BlueStacks (although I have used it and like it).

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 08:58 PM