In my home, I have LAN Internet connection to my PC (a single wire), which I also use for my laptop. But sometimes, as I am not the only one in my home, I am willing to share the Internet connection between the PC and my laptop.

I found that my blackberry torch 9860 has "hotspot" feature and my laptop can receive wifi connections.

So, I was just wondering whether is it possible to share my internet connection between my PC and laptop through my blackberry mobile?

What I am assuming is that:

- Connect the LAN wire to my PC.
    - Connect my Blackberry mobile also to PC with "hotspot" feature enabled.
    - Enable WIFI on my laptop and get the blackberry mobile signal

Is it possible?
    10-18-13 11:39 AM
    Why not use a wireless router? U can still connect PC through the "single wire" and use WiFi for the laptop and any other device that has WiFi...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free
    10-18-13 12:40 PM
    Why not use a wireless router?
    I am aware of that. I was just just wondering whether what I asked above is possible or not..
    10-19-13 11:14 PM
    Download and install connectify on your PC and use the PC wireless card as a wireless access point to share the wired connection from the lan cable. No need for your blackberry.

Z10 Rocking 10.2
    10-20-13 02:48 AM
    No mention that the PC has a wireless card. You would need at least that (and some software) to get your PC to act as a wireless access point, but then you need to leave your PC on all the time.

Just get a cheap wireless router, they all work the same.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:11 AM
    So, I was just wondering whether is it possible to share my internet connection between my PC and laptop through my blackberry mobile?

What I am assuming is that:

- Connect the LAN wire to my PC.
    - Connect my Blackberry mobile also to PC with "hotspot" feature enabled.
    - Enable WIFI on my laptop and get the blackberry mobile signal

Is it possible?
    No. Your BlackBerry will not act as a "pass through".
    10-20-13 10:49 AM
    Wrong forum buddy, this here is General BBM chat... you want support forum or something else.
    BTW it is possible just not exactly as entailed ( enable mobile hotspot on bb wifi, connect your wifi pc to it and share your pc wifi connection with the pc LAN <more info needed for second pc's setup...> )
    10-20-13 02:34 PM
    Yes.. Just Download Mhotspot , and install in Laptop or PC , which conects LAN interent. and After installation your PC or Laptop shows a Hotspot . Now creat a password as your wish and Open in Mobile / or Laptop get wifi connection, enter your password in Your Mobile or Lappy , Connect wifi.. and Internet. ENJOY..

IF You Want to Lappy to PC ... Just Mhotspot install in Lappy, and connect it through from Your PC.. (PC OS is must Win 7 or 8,8.1)
    --
    Bye
    01-20-15 12:05 AM