Yes, it is reliable, blah, blah, blah...but it's still grey and dull! Will BlackBerry stop being stubborn, and self-sabotaging, and make the app as visually appealing as possible?!?!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 07:08 AM
    I don't know...I like it.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 07:21 AM
    I don't believe you! People, stop being so cultish...really, this is cult behaviour.

WHY do you like having no options for wallpapers for example? WHY can't we agree that BlackBerry should at least give people the option?

Really, there are people in here who think that if they keep defending the ridiculous things will magically change.

Posted via CB10
    Oscar_E likes this.
    11-03-13 07:49 AM
    Yes, it is reliable, blah, blah, blah...but it's still grey and dull! Will BlackBerry stop being stubborn, and self-sabotaging, and make the app as visually appealing as possible?!?!

Posted via CB10
    How old are you? 12?
    Thank you very much BB for making BBM as clean and fast readable as possible.
    jafrul, Mel25, acovey and 1 others like this.
    11-03-13 07:51 AM
    I don't believe you! People, stop being so cultish...really, this is cult behaviour.

WHY do you like having no options for wallpapers for example? WHY can't we agree that BlackBerry should at least give people the option?

Really, there are people in here who think that if they keep defending the ridiculous things will magically change.

Posted via CB10
    Where did I say people shouldn't have options? All I said was I like it as is. Please...I'm not telling you what you should like, so don't tell me what I should like.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 07:55 AM
    It's good. I don't need lame wallpaper options.

Q10 and Canadian all the way! Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791
    11-03-13 07:55 AM
    If you do not like it then do not use it!

As you see it comes with options.
    mk2234 likes this.
    11-03-13 07:59 AM
    I like it clean and fast, I don't need wallpaper or stickers. Many IM apps these days look like they were made for preschoolers, not adults who use them as a serious tool. BBM looks fine to me.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-03-13 08:00 AM
    They should focus their efforts on letting me see video of my cross-platform contact rather than adding, Uhh... wallpaper? Wonder how many people are still using the stock Whatsapp wallpaper.

In any case, if your IM experience is dull and boring due to the lack of wallpapers and gimmicks, it's probably time to get new contacts.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 08:09 AM
    No. It looks nice and professional.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 08:17 AM
    Wallpaper? Lol yea that's a real deal breaker to not have.

Cult behavior by being satisfied with what we have? Hmmmm but if everyone just agreed with you, that somehow wouldn't be cult behavior?

The only thing I think BBM needs is more emoticons or emojis or whatever they are called these days. Even that's not that big of a deal to me.

Posted with my Q10
    kbz1960 and jafrul like this.
    11-03-13 08:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    You could upgrade to iOS7, I bet it suits you better.
    11-03-13 08:37 AM
    Yes, it is reliable, blah, blah, blah...
    And that's why it works so well for so many people. Its about communicating well.
    bungaboy, acovey and chgaida like this.
    11-03-13 08:51 AM
    I like it as is... its better to be generic than garish and clashing with different OS looks. Doesn't bother me
    11-03-13 08:53 AM
    Yes I suppose it's not purple and pink as though Barbie designed it (IOS 7) so it's dull.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and HristoChilov like this.
    11-03-13 08:54 AM
    I think its clean!
    11-03-13 09:06 AM
    They need to fix the lagging issues on iphones. It appears buggy at times. I will get notifications of response sometimes and there is nothing in the chat.
    11-03-13 09:09 AM
    op you can try this
    To BlackBerry: BBM still looks dull and boring!-img_20131541.png

waiting for Z30
    11-03-13 09:30 AM
    Looks like a blackberry app probably. All my android apps look so much better! this app looks like blaaaaaa lol
    11-03-13 09:31 AM
    Looks like a blackberry app probably. All my android apps look so much better! this app looks like blaaaaaa lol
    I tried but couldn't take your comment seriously. Probably because of your 36DD. It is quite distracting.
    Uzi, jafrul, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    11-03-13 09:36 AM
    You could upgrade to iOS7, I bet it suits you better.
    Lol!!! And get a Hello Kitty theme!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and HristoChilov like this.
    11-03-13 10:00 AM
    I like it the way it is. It looks professional and more importantly, it gets the job done.
    11-03-13 10:04 AM

Posted via CB10

You look dull and boring.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-03-13 10:04 AM
    I like it the way it is. It looks professional and more importantly, it gets the job done.
    It doesn't right now, actually.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 10:24 AM
    You guys should work for BlackBerry. You think just like they do. How many segments of society have you written off in the posts above, and elsewhere on this topic?

'wallpaper is for 12 year olds'...okay, well millions of 12 year olds have phones...forget them, I guess?

BlackBerry claim to want to connect with a broad audience, and have the best and most popular messaging app. Society includes 12 year olds, and girls (i was accused of being a girl once when I commented before on the appearance of BBM v WhatsApp).

The 'if you don't like it, go elsewhere ' comment was the best. Again, you should go and work for BlackBerry. What sort of marketing strategy is that for BBM? That's why people DIDNT Like it and WENT ELSEWHERE.

As I said, this cultish devotion for BlackBerry is silly, and doesn't change the fact that even though millions of people downloaded BBM, BBM will need to improve in order for them to stay, and in order for more people to choose it over WhatsApp, imessage, or simply texting.

I use BBM, and like it, but I think it's ugly, and I'm not the only one. There are millions and millions out there, including women, and girls, and gay people (referring to the weird comment above). BlackBerry should provide options for everyone, and be the best option for everyone - they will do this, or they will fail.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 10:34 AM
57 123