Okay, before you assault me with the "it's a BlackBerry forum, take this to a Windows forum" , I know some BBM developers peak in here so I need answers and maybe some suggestions.

1. Why is BBM on Windows 10 so shameful? The windows app store has more negative reviews for BBM than positive. How does BlackBerry expect BBM to grow when they ignore users on other platforms?

2. No calls? How despicable!

3. Delayed messages, sometimes days. You'll have better luck with "bottle in the ocean with note" method than BBM on Win10.

Any windows phone users here who use BBM? Share your story.

If you think I said it, I didn't say it.
    03-19-16 06:41 PM
    I've used BBM on a windows phone. I guess they rather update BBM on ios and android, which have more users and market share than windows10, it's ironic. The same way whatsapp won't support bb10 by 2016 because lack of users and marketshare.

BlackBerry rather focus their resources on platforms that have more users. It's my opinion I might be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 06:49 PM
    I've used BBM on a windows phone. I guess they rather update BBM on ios and android, which have more users and market share than windows10, it's ironic. The same way whatsapp won't support bb10 by 2016 because lack of users and marketshare.

BlackBerry rather focus their resources on platforms that have more users. It's my opinion I might be wrong.

Posted via CB10
    You ain't wrong about that but I never understood why support isn't pushed for BBM at win10. Hell, if people are downloading your app, at the least update it regularly for crying out loud.

03-19-16 06:56 PM
    Wait.. BBM works on Windows computers? I know you mention phones, but..
    I need to try it either way in the morning!

Posted via my Expired Passport
    03-20-16 03:19 AM
    I think not having support for Windows 10 is a mistake. I'm no programmer but I believe that programming for mobile windows 10 & windows 10 shouldn't be very different. If you have one you might even have both.

So if you also support #BBM on #windows10 at the same time #BBM may really gain a lot of traction. Subscribers Base will definitely soar.

Posted via CB10
    TomatoPaste and David Tyler like this.
    03-20-16 03:47 AM
    Wait.. BBM works on Windows computers? I know you mention phones, but..
    I need to try it either way in the morning!

Well why don't you go try it in the morning and let me know how it goes lol.

03-20-16 07:05 AM
    I think not having support for Windows 10 is a mistake. I'm no programmer but I believe that programming for mobile windows 10 & windows 10 shouldn't be very different. If you have one you might even have both.

So if you also support #BBM on #windows10 at the same time #BBM may really gain a lot of traction. Subscribers Base will definitely soar.

Posted via CB10
    My sentiments exactly.

03-20-16 07:06 AM
    Nope, doesn't work for the computer, lol.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-20-16 12:01 PM
    Nope, doesn't work for the computer, lol.

So glad you found that out lol.

03-20-16 03:52 PM
    I used BBM for Windows Phone 8.1, and it lacked many features and was very buggy.

I have no idea if it's any better now, since I switched from Windows Phone to Android over a year ago.
    03-20-16 04:07 PM
    Yeah, that is both ironic and unfortunate.

Re WhatsApp, I suspect there's more to their decision market share; after all, it's not like Facebook is as resource-constrained as BlackBerry.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    03-20-16 04:48 PM
    Actually I totally agree with most of you. BBM was so annoying on my windows phone around 3 months ago before i decided to go back to android. My friend still uses a Windows phone and he tried installing, they've not yet developed it any further. I saw some review websites on reviews on domainfactory.co/ and took some time to go through a good number of the reviews, and trust me they are not any different. It's like every Windows phone user is bitter about this. I think they need to equalize their market concentration as soon as possible, lest they lose a good number of customers.
    04-07-16 09:52 AM
    I have a 640XL dual for weekends and holidays. Unfortunately BBM for w10 is really bad and no update for long time. It's almost useless reason why I don't recommend it at all. It's a shame from BlackBerry but that's what it is.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 10:12 AM
    Hi, I could use my BBM in BB7 and W10M at the same time?
    04-10-16 12:12 PM
    Hi, I could use my BBM in BB7 and W10M at the same time?
    No.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 01:20 AM
    what is happening with BBM for windows phone??latest news that i ahve found on the internet about this isue was from jun 2016,there is nothing official on this untill today...wtf?
    11-13-16 02:49 PM
    what is happening with BBM for windows phone??latest news that i ahve found on the internet about this isue was from jun 2016,there is nothing official on this untill today...wtf?
    BlackBerry don't even support BBM for BB10. So windows 10 is a long dead story!
    Feel sorry, but we are almost in the same ship!

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2888
    adycoke2 likes this.
    11-13-16 06:03 PM
    BBM is already outsourced. Does Blackberry still have a say in the development?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 06:20 PM
    I dont think bbm gave the complete rights to anybody loosing the power to decide!

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2888
    11-13-16 06:57 PM
    If we need anything on Windows 10 it's PASSWORD KEEPER
    11-13-16 07:58 PM
    If we need anything on Windows 10 it's PASSWORD KEEPER
    That it's not cross-platform is why I can't use Password Keeper; I use Lastpass personally.
    11-13-16 11:37 PM