at a dinner party tonight and we were playing with voice notes. Me on a Z10, wife on S4 and friend on 5s. As soon as you record it auto sends without giving a chance to edit. Also, it doesn't give the option to listen on speaker or handset which can lead to an embarrassing moment.

They know I'm a BB diehard and they were not happy. In fact, they only use BBM to communicate with me. SMS to all others. Hope BBRY can tweak the voice note issue.

Posted via CrackBerry app
    04-04-14 09:37 PM
    at a dinner party tonight and we were playing with voice notes. Me on a Z10, wife on S4 and friend on 5s. As soon as you record it auto sends without giving a chance to edit. Also, it doesn't give the option to listen on speaker or handset which can lead to an embarrassing moment.

They know I'm a BB diehard and they were not happy. In fact, they only use BBM to communicate with me. SMS to all others. Hope BBRY can tweak the voice note issue.

It was designed this way for fast communication.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 05:54 AM
    Yes BBM is great for instant communications. But, apparently on the Android and iOS versions they could edit before sending and they hate it. I would luke to be able to edit, delete or redo myself.

04-05-14 04:25 PM
    Yes BBM is great for instant communications. But, apparently on the Android and iOS versions they could edit before sending and they hate it. I would luke to be able to edit, delete or redo myself.

No, they can't edit too, I think this has been the case ever since BBM 2.0

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 05:12 PM
    Well I guess that is why they only humor me to use BBM and use sms/mms for everyone else

04-05-14 05:15 PM
    Well I guess that is why they only humor me to use BBM and use sms/mms for everyone else

Because of voice notes??

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 02:38 AM
    Not entirely because of voice notes, but they don't like how that feature works

04-06-14 10:35 AM