It was working fine about a week ago and all of a sudden if I try a bbm voice call from my z10 to my girlfriends iPhone 5 it says that she is unavailable for call. Although testing the issue she is right beside me so clearly available. All the settings are good. Perfect wifi signal. Same thing happens over lte network. It does show on her bbm screen a missed voice call but doesn't ring. She tries calling me and it rings on her end but not mine. Anyone have the same issue? Know of a fix? It is a little annoying since the quality of the voice calls are so good!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 07:27 AM
    Not the same issue, but first are you running a leak and what one?

We haven't changed my wife's Zed10 leak in a while. All the sudden she doesn't receive BBM messages from either my Zed or from my Nexus7, but she can receive voice calls from the Nexus7 no problem. I am thinking I need to reload her BBM bar, is it just voice or all communication failing via BBM? And do you have anyone else you can test BBM communication with?
    03-29-14 03:27 PM
    I recently upgraded my OS to the official T-Mobile version and then NO BBM VOICE calling. I can receive calls but not make them. Is this just an issue with T-Mobile users or does this apply to all carriers?

I turned on then off Airplane Mode to reset my network, I was then able to place a BBM Call. This appears to be a temporary fix.
    03-29-14 08:08 PM
    Update: I am not able to pick-up on calls. The call shows up in my phone but when I answer the connection is not made even though it says connected. I really hope there is a solution coming soon.
    03-29-14 08:13 PM
    Tell her to try completely closing bbm (double press home button swipe up) and then re-launch it.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:16 PM
    My problem is my husband(iphone 4s)can call me via BBM voice but when I(Z30) call him there is no response on his phone. Strange is that BBM voice runs smoothly between my sister (iphone 5S) and I.

Any suggestions ?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 11:36 PM
    My problem is my husband(iphone 4s)can call me via BBM voice but when I(Z30) call him there is no response on his phone. Strange is that BBM voice runs smoothly between my sister (iphone 5S) and I.

Any suggestions ?

Posted via CB10
    There is currently an issue in the BBM server, it's affecting a lot of users, I hope BlackBerry is working on this.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 03:56 AM
    There is currently an issue in the BBM server, it's affecting a lot of users, I hope BlackBerry is working on this.

Posted via CB10
    How do you know that? How do you know that there is something wrong with blackberry server? If that is the case, then i am very glad to hear it.. instead of it being because my provider blocking the service...

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 10:10 AM
    How do you know that? How do you know that there is something wrong with blackberry server? If that is the case, then i am very glad to hear it.. instead of it being because my provider blocking the service...

Posted via CB10
    Your issue may be different, the issue I'm talking about happens when you try to call an Android user or iPhone user and it never goes through, but when they call you on your BlackBerry it works.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 02:03 PM
    I hope BlackBerry address the issue and there is a fix soon. everything works as it should except voice calling. The good thing for Android and Apple users it works fine. I did a call to a BlackBerry contact and was able to make and receive the call. So my problem seem to only happen when I try to call someone that is on Android or Apple platform.
    03-31-14 03:11 AM
    In that case.. for me, the problem is different from you two.. i just can't call with bbm voice unless over wifi..

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 01:16 AM
    So what i thought would be the problem is confirmed. Sucks ***! But here it is... I just visited the customer service center for Telkomsel my provider in Indonesia, it is a fact that they have blocked the service from working!
    So dear BlackBerry, Crackberry, Kevin, Blaize or whoever that can get this to blackberry.. This is not cool! Not one bit! How could you "BlackBerry" let another company control your phone services or features???
    Disappointed i got to say...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 04:52 AM
    I have been running only official OS releases on my Z10 STL 100-3, have tried with my brothers iphone and have had the same issue. It just seems to be voice issue. Although my brothers Iphone is not notifying him of bbm messages but show delivered on my phone. Do not have that issue with my girlfriends Iphone though...
    04-02-14 07:07 AM
    Soo are you in Indonesia too? And if you are out of curiosity... does your face time still work over the network?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 11:20 PM
    on the phone with T-Mobile today then BlackBerry. We discovered that I can place BBM calls to people in the states but not international BBM calls. I am waiting BlackBerry to get back to me.

All this reloading OS versions, I lost my stickers. Hopefully I can get them back. I do have the confirmation of purchase emails.
    04-05-14 04:43 AM
    on the phone with T-Mobile today then BlackBerry. We discovered that I can place BBM calls to people in the states but not international BBM calls. I am waiting BlackBerry to get back to me.

All this reloading OS versions, I lost my stickers. Hopefully I can get them back. I do have the confirmation of purchase emails.
    How can they control it though?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 05:51 AM

What is the contact number or the customer service number for BlackBerry!??? From what i know, they don't have a direct customer service line, isn't all handled by the providers?

Posted via CB10
    04-05-14 10:56 AM