Anyone heard official uptake numbers?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 07:16 AM
    BB hasnt said anything yet as far as i know
    10-22-13 07:40 AM
    One good thing a buddy of mine that has android said that BBM was trending all over his facebook and a bunch of friends as well
    10-22-13 07:50 AM
    I haven't heard anything on bbm numbers but coincidentally enough just read that whatsapp reported 350M users on their end. Just posted it.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 08:00 AM
    Thanks everyone!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 08:37 AM
    i'm guessing close to 100m BBM users by weekend if BB doesn't mess it all up with this 'waiting in line' thingy
    10-22-13 08:48 AM
    I guess Whatsapp still counts the ones that dropped it.
    10-22-13 09:07 AM
    i'm guessing close to 100m BBM users by weekend if BB doesn't mess it all up with this 'waiting in line' thingy
    i dont see them adding 40 million BBM users in a week
    10-22-13 09:24 AM
    I predict 40-50 million by end of year.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 10:10 AM
    i dont see them adding 40 million BBM users in a week
    Well, BlackBerry reported 6 million pre registered so that's not too much of a stretch.
    10-22-13 10:29 AM
    I am not sure but I really think BlackBerry tries to screw up on purpose. They had the chance to kill all instance messaging and VOIP apps if they had done a proper lunch.

-Waited until they were sure their servers can handle massive registration and launched it then without having to wait in line.
    -Added the full features from the get go! (Voice calling, video calling, screen sharing)
    -Enhance the picture sharing functionality where you can share multiple pics at the same time and not one by one (very efficient feature in whatsapp)
    -Enhance the way pictures are shared on a bbm group as you always have to go to the picture location and out of the conversations in the group to view the pics (Very efficient feature on whatsapp where pictures can be viewed directly in the conversation window and you can view all pics by swiping left and right)
    -Adding push to talk instead of voice notes or in addition to it, which facilitates quick convos, song extracts etc...

I marketed bbm so hard that I convinved all my buddies to download it, but then they found out they had to wait and lost interest.

BlackBerry users try sooo hard to make BlackBerry a winning solution but the company doesn't help them much, while iOS and Android users follow their companies blindly as everything comes smooth and easy for them
    OK bud...thus is the THIRD time I've seen you post this exact comment amongst dif threads... maybe go take a shower & go to work?
    GreenCopperz and saint613 like this.
    10-22-13 11:57 AM

I marketed bbm so hard that I convinved all my buddies to download it, but then they found out they had to wait and lost interest.
    In my experience people tend to back away when you push too hard.
    saint613 likes this.
    10-22-13 12:01 PM