I have a Bold 9930 v7.1.0.267. Last week BBM suddenly stopped sending pictures. It will appear to start sending, and then this message shows up, "K is unable to save the file", where "K" is the contact I'm sending to. Eventually this message disappears and it shows that it is "sending", but it never goes through. I have deleted and reinstalled BBM multiple times; I have tried downgrading it, too, to several different versions, and I have the same problem with each that I have tried. (I don't know for sure what version of BBM I had when the problem started. I know it was not BBM8, but that is what I have on the phone now.) Tonight my last resort was a factory reset using BBDesktop Software. Same problem afterwards.

I have no idea what to try next. I have Googled and looked all over to find a solution, and have come up with nothing. Can anyone help? Please?
    06-03-14 09:52 PM
    How's your memory? Seem to be a memory issue. A Lot of the time when the memory is low it interferes with the photo functions of the phone

Send from the amazing powers of the? ? Z30
    06-03-14 10:52 PM
    I considered that, but no, it's not the problem. I have cleaned out basically everything, and I have 99% free memory on my device and 97% free on my media card. I can't send a picture from either the device or the media card.
    06-04-14 07:49 AM
    Try updating it to the latest bbm if that don't work delete it and reinstall

06-04-14 12:46 PM
    Thanks, Originalloverman. I am on the latest version, and have deleted it and reinstalled it. same problem no matter what version I have installed. I tried downgrading all the way back to ver 5 and 6..... No luck. Maybe it will start working again, randomly, just like it stopped working. I only have one contact in BBM anyway. All my friends use those Apple things, and they would not dare download BBM onto them. I am the last BB holdout in my circle of friends.......... But I love BB. I am hanging on till the bitter end.
    06-04-14 01:44 PM
    Good for you. Get better friends lol I know what you mean my bbm contact dropped dramatically but I still have a bit left still working in getting. Good luck

06-04-14 02:14 PM
    That really sucks though can't think of anything at the moment the could have been the issue if I do or someone else I hope you get through. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

06-04-14 02:16 PM
    Which platform is the other person on?

I am having issues with sending pictures cross-platform. The messages sit with a grey box until the receiver opens the app and then it turns to D and R, but the pictures "encounter an error", after displaying "sending" for an hour or so. It's very annoying.

The other day I read an N4BB heading that it's a cross-platform issue where BBM is disconnected as soon as it is minimised.
    06-04-14 02:32 PM
    Which platform is the other person on?

I am having issues with sending pictures cross-platform. The messages sit with a grey box until the receiver opens the app and then it turns to D and R, but the pictures "encounter an error", after displaying "sending" for an hour or so. It's very annoying.

The other day I read an N4BB heading that it's a cross-platform issue where BBM is disconnected as soon as it is minimised.
    I don't know what platform the other user is on. I only know they have a Bold 9930 also. They are not a BB junkie like me, and really don't care that there is an issue. But we are able to trade messages just fine.
    06-04-14 02:48 PM