This morning BBM started going back to the beginning of the chat I have open every time I receive a message. I have to get out of the chat and get back in to see the new message. It wasn't like that before. I didn't change any settings so I'm not sure what caused this. I rebooted my phone several times but to no avail. Has anyone seen this?

Thanks.
    Eric

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 03:10 PM
    Yes I have. Mine usually scrolls itself back down to the recent msg. No idea. LOL
    11-10-13 03:13 PM
    When the problem started yesterday I noticed that it was going back to October 21 every time I was getting a new message. Now I see that it goes back to October 22nd. I think this may have to do with some sort of buffer/file being full. I tried deleting the chat. I get a message that all messages will be deleted, but when I click on the person's name again all messages are still there. I do have the "save chat history" ON. I will try to turn that OFF.

Cheers,
    Eric
    11-11-13 07:23 AM
    It does appear to be a bug with the scrolling when the saved chat history is turned ON AND the chat size has reached it's maximum.

Cheers,
    Eric
    11-11-13 07:27 AM
    On the Q's, hit B.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:34 AM
    Yeah I know about the "B" shortcut key but it shouldn't be doing that. I have disabled the chat history saving and I haven't had a problem since.

Cheers,
    Eric

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 06:31 AM
    Yeah I know about the "B" shortcut key but it shouldn't be doing that. I have disabled the chat history saving and I haven't had a problem since.

Cheers,
    Eric

Posted via CB10
    Since Chat Saving does absolutely nothing whatsoever, smart move: yes:
    11-20-13 02:24 PM
    Not entirely true. If chat saving is enabled and you delete a chat from your current conversations the messages won't be deleted. If chat saving is disabled and you delete a chat then all messages in that chat are lost. At least that's my observation. So it's not completely useless.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 11:05 PM