Finally blackberry has done something right with BBM and from what I understand they are trying to improve it. I have 27 contacts now and it's growing I . I would say about 7-8 are ex-blackberry users and they got me to try it. Glad I did as blackberry isn't really that good a company for phones but they hit it out of the park with BBM.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    11-13-13 07:00 PM
    Good to hear that, my contact list has grown too from people that have left BB for some time.
    notafanboy likes this.
    11-13-13 08:27 PM
    My group of friends signed on, but use has declined substantially as BB has proven themselves unable or unwilling to fix BBM's un reliability with iOS. A shame. A real opportunity blown. Again.
    11-13-13 08:42 PM
    My group of friends signed on, but use has declined substantially as BB has proven themselves unable or unwilling to fix BBM's un reliability with iOS. A shame. A real opportunity blown. Again.
    I've been looking around the bbm forum and I noticed you spend a lot of time complaining and quite frankly I am not seeing hearing, or experiencing what you are claiming . Also if you so much disliked bbm why are you on CB posting nonstop about an app you dislike? It's seems like it's not for you and so it seems odd you haven't moved on. Life is to short bathing in negativity. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:57 AM
    I've been looking around the bbm forum and I noticed you spend a lot of time complaining and quite frankly I am not seeing hearing, or experiencing what you are claiming . Also if you so much disliked bbm why are you on CB posting nonstop about an app you dislike? It's seems like it's not for you and so it seems odd you haven't moved on. Life is to short bathing in negativity. Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for your thorough review of my posting history. While, of course your findings, and therefore overall conclusion, are flawed, I appreciate your tips on life.

Now back on topic, perhaps?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 06:19 AM
    Benjamin, I am with you on this one. BBM is lack of some essential features others have. For example, why not allow in-chat posting of picture and voice note during group chat, simply so annoying.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 08:17 AM
    Having said this, it looks like BlackBerry is being very responsive with updates.

It's now available for wifi iOS devices. 10.2.1 looks like it's fulfilling many wish lists.

BBM development and BlackBerry 10 development seem to be moving ahead well, I'm sure we'll see the features come soon.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 09:13 PM
    Having said this, it looks like BlackBerry is being very responsive with updates.

It's now available for wifi iOS devices. 10.2.1 looks like it's fulfilling many wish lists.

BBM development and BlackBerry 10 development seem to be moving ahead well, I'm sure we'll see the features come soon.

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad you're sure.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 09:49 PM