So I accidentally deleted the BBM app on my iPhone yesterday and upon reinstalling and entering my BB ID it gave me a new pin. Now I have no contacts on this new pin obviously but I am still receiving messages from the pin originally given to me for my BB ID. So a banner will come down when someone messages me on my original pin but I can't read them in BBM. What is going on! It seems I have 2 pins associated with one BB ID. How do I go back to my original pin!

Thanks
    10-27-13 11:30 PM
    When you re-installed the app - you used the same BBID to sign in?

It should have restored your contact list - regardless of PIN.
    10-28-13 12:13 AM
    Yeah I logged in with the same ID. I still see I'm receiving messages from original pin but I just can't read them or reply in BBM or see that pins contacts. Very frustrating!
    10-28-13 12:37 AM
    Yeah I logged in with the same ID. I still see I'm receiving messages from original pin but I just can't read them or reply in BBM or see that pins contacts. Very frustrating!
    That's very weird. Contacts are tied to a BBID, not a PIN. For instance, when I switch between my BB and my iPad, obviously the PIN's are different, but the Contacts move back and forth.
    10-28-13 12:51 PM