So it is nice to get pictures that contacts send me, but after a little while I have lots of them. I would like to transfer them to my computer, for example.
    Regardless of what you do with them I think it is time BBM comes with some sort of manager to transfer 1 picture or all of them as I please. Doing a one by one copy/save file is getting ridiculous, specially when after saving it jumps all the way to the end of the chat. Everytime!
    Everytime I got to scroll up to find the pictures, save the next one. Ugggh!!!
    I have this issue on the iOS. I suppose no other platforms have a picture manager anyways, so I post it here.
    12-07-14 08:32 AM
    why not just drag and drop on to your pc ,
    12-07-14 12:46 PM
    I think I get what your saying. I wish there was a auto save to bbm pictures folder. Then it would be isolated from my pictures and still manageable. Not that a bunch of pictures at 13kb are worth much.

Reg Q10SQN100-1/10.3 leak
    12-08-14 10:14 AM
    why not just drag and drop on to your pc ,
    He's using an iPhone.

OP, your assumption is wrong. Other platforms do have file managing capabilities.

But the scrolling thing definitely sounds like a bug. And I can imagine saving pictures being a hassle if you receive a lot. There is a lot of room for improvement in that specific sector.
    12-08-14 10:33 AM
    Wish to auto save and swipe to view other picture instead of closing one and touch to open another picture in my chat

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 06:14 PM