When you send a picture on BBM to somebody, does it show transfer error if you write something immediately after i.e. while the picture is still transferring?

I tried it with two different contacts, both on Android. If I don't wait for the transfer to complete and I send a text immediately after it shows me an error. Same is the case with HD images. First I thought it was a general network error but it seems its a bug where you need to wait for the picture to transfer completely and then send a text.

Edit: the transfer of the pic shows error not the text.

Anybody else facing this issue?

S.R- 10.2.1.3062 on Z10 and it is the latest version of BBM.
    Last edited by bad mojo92; 11-17-14 at 01:01 PM.
    11-17-14 10:22 AM
    When you send a picture on BBM to somebody, does it show transfer error if you write something immediately after i.e. while the picture is still transferring?

I tried it with two different contacts, both on Android. If I don't wait for the transfer to complete and I send a text immediately after it shows me an error. Same is the case with HD images. First I thought it was a general network error but it seems its a bug where you need to wait for the picture to transfer completely and then send a text.

Edit: the transfer of the pic shows error not the text.

Anybody else facing this issue?

S.R- 10.2.1.3062 on Z10 and it is the latest version of BBM.
    I didn't face this issue ever. I see this kind of error only when the recipient either delete the chat or turn the device off while transferring the images to them. This happens with every type of transfer on BBM. Sometimes it has happened to me when the signal strength is bad or no signal at all.
    That's all I know of.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 01:12 PM
    I didn't face this issue ever. I see this kind of error only when the recipient either delete the chat or turn the device off while transferring the images to them. This happens with every type of transfer on BBM. Sometimes it has happened to me when the signal strength is bad or no signal at all.
    That's all I know of.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm.. interesting. I never had this issue before, it's the latest version of BBM that is giving this problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 12:03 AM
    Anybody??

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 05:59 AM
    It's mostly an Android or iPhone issue

? Passport - Bigger not better.
    11-18-14 06:04 AM
    It's mostly an Android or iPhone issue

? Passport - Bigger not better.
    You sure about that?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 06:39 AM
    Yep. Everyone that I had such errors with uses multi-platform BBM. That said, I once experienced it with a BB that lost network connection during transfer...but that was on OS7
    11-18-14 08:15 AM
    Yep. Everyone that I had such errors with uses multi-platform BBM. That said, I once experienced it with a BB that lost network connection during transfer...but that was on OS7
    Weird but I tried it with a BlackBerry contact and it works flawlessly. I don't have any IOS contacts so don't know about them but with android contacts it's inconsistent.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 12:11 PM
    I have this problem all the time especially when I send files or pictures to none BlackBerry users. I figured it is because they don't use BBM often & they didn't download the transfer within a period of time.

Otherwise I will get a timeout error.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 12:22 PM