I currently have a curve 9310 which I am using BBM. I downloaded BBM on my android device as well. I have separate PINs although my log-in is the same. Is there a way to have the same PIN on my android device as I have on my BB? If not, why is it different and I cannot sync contacts?
    12-22-13 04:24 AM
    I currently have a curve 9310 which I am using BBM. I downloaded BBM on my android device as well. I have separate PINs although my log-in is the same. Is there a way to have the same PIN on my android device as I have on my BB? If not, why is it different and I cannot sync contacts?
    If you use the same BBID you can have the same contacts on multiple device. What you can NOT do is use more than one device at the same time. The PIN is device specific. The contacts are BBID specific.
    12-22-13 04:40 AM
    Ok. I see that, it makes sense. I was wondering what was up with the syncing because my profile picture didn't sync neither. But I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Sync worked for me this time around. Thank you for your help sir.
    12-22-13 04:56 AM