Hey all,

I have a Q10, have had it for years, and use BBM to talk to one person in particular (not on a BB device). Over the Christmas holiday, for some reason BBM has stopped sending messages. I get the checkmark icon but messages seem to get stuck there. I can text this person fine, but he gets none of my BBM messages now. Any idea how I might address this? Restarting the phone does not work, and it's been a problem for over a week now.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Just updated BBM on my device. No change. Lots of messages with just a gray checkmark, unsent. I can receive messages, but have been unable to send anything since December 21. The other person uses an iPhone 7.

Edit: My friend updated his BBM on 12/27, after messages stopped sending. They still don't send.
    Last edited by parketheo; 01-03-17 at 08:47 PM.
    01-02-17 08:41 PM
    Hey all,

I have a Q10, have had it for years, and use BBM to talk to one person in particular (not on a BB device). Over the Christmas holiday, for some reason BBM has stopped sending messages. I get the checkmark icon but messages seem to get stuck there. I can text this person fine, but he gets none of my BBM messages now. Any idea how I might address this? Restarting the phone does not work, and it's been a problem for over a week now.

Thanks in advance.
    I just posted this in the Z30 forum:

"My Verizon Z30 has been replaced by the Priv. For ages, I've had no problem using BLEND with the Z30 to keep up with some BBM Groups. I could send and receive bbm group chats. It still shows up as a Verizon in Mobile Networks. (I think the sim card is still inside but if I recall the sim is not really used on the Z30 except if out of the US???)

Currently, it receives bbm chats from the groups but I canNOT send out anything. Directly from the Z30 (never mind Blend). I just updated BBM on the Z30 and rebooted it. That did not help.

Any ideas of what I might be missing?

Thanks in advance.

edited to add: email works both ways from the z30. "

edited to add: I updated BBM this morning on the Z30. But I just noticed when I go into BBWorld, it still shows an update, although the version number is correct and the same for the current version and the one supposedly still available.
    01-03-17 12:51 PM
    Hey all,

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Just updated BBM on my device. No change. Lots of messages with just a gray checkmark, unsent. I can receive messages, but have been unable to send anything since December 21. The other person uses an iPhone 7.
    I'm still on 10.3.2.xxxx (no update from Verizon to 10.3.3.xxx.

I just tested and found that I can send to individual bbm contacts. The failure occurs if I attempt to send to either one of my BB Groups.
    01-03-17 07:15 PM
    I'm not receiving BBM messages from a friend with an iphone. They receive mine although it mine doesn't show the delivered "D".....only gray circle

Q10SQN100-5/10.3.2.2789 on tmo

Q10SQN100-5/10.3.2.2789 ...posted via CB10 app
    01-05-17 12:40 PM