Hi there. Anyone been using BBM Meetings?

I signed up for the trial and I have to say, it's fantastic.. Works perfect on Android, BB10, Windows & Mac computers.. The desktop clients are impressive, especially seeing you don't even need to log in with your BBID to join the video chat.. They say iOS is coming soon. I'd like to try that as well to be sure it's solid on that platform, as iOS tends to be the worst of them.

Love the fact you can do screen share and have the ability to write a chat as well.. You can add people within seconds from a BBM conversation, etc.

Thinking it might be worth the $150 a year to have a solid way to keeping in touch with family and friends with up to 25 people in a single videoconference. Also seems with the subscription, you can assign multiple people to be meeting hosts.

What's everyone else's thoughts?
    11-21-14 12:45 PM
    I signed up and paid last week. Haven't been able to fully test it as of yet (I work with tecnodolts) and have to put it on there phones and computers myself. I did do a quick test with a friend and it worked well.

One issue I did have is I was billed twice. Two pending charges appeared on my credit card. One was the cost without tax and the other tax in. I did reply to the activation email with my concerns and then both pending charges vanished and I was not billed a cent. So I'm left wondering if my payment will go through at all. Meaning I may have to set it up all over again.

I will wait a day or two more as visa is a bit slow this time of year and it is the weekend now.

Has anyone shared a file yet? I forgot to test that. Its a feature which is important to me.
    11-23-14 07:32 AM
    If they can just get these trials rolling out they can potentially get a TON of users trying it out on the holidays. There is a good stress test right there.

Imaging having a weekly scheduled call with whoever in the fam wants to join? One host with how many participants? That would be hilarious!

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 08:26 PM