Hi All,

Just downloaded the new update and noticed that there is an option for BBM Meetings in the group chats. I wonder if anyone has tested it out yet? Let us know!
    10-31-14 05:51 PM
    Apparently it will be powered by Zoom Meetings. Remember an article on N4BB with a screenshot of the icon, though it wasn't active.
    10-31-14 06:00 PM
    No more screen share either

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    11-03-14 09:55 AM
    No more screen share either

Posted via CB10
    This. Smh

OS 10.3.1.1016: destructive 821 > upgrade 800 > upgrade 938 > delta 1016
    11-03-14 10:21 AM
    This. Smh

OS 10.3.1.1016: destructive 821 > upgrade 800 > upgrade 938 > delta 1016
    Finally, feature parity across platforms! Oh wait... : /

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:55 AM
    Where have they said no screen share?

If you go to zoom website they do have screen sharing as a feature.

Also nothing changes for chats between two BlackBerry's.

Let's wait until Nov 13 announcement before getting ourselves into an unnecessary tizzy.

We do know it will be available for enterprise first followed by consumers next year.

And if I was a betting man, it will be free for a period (3 months?) and then be part of the premium subscription along with the other features released with the new BBM update.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 12:11 PM
    Where have they said no screen share?

If you go to zoom website they do have screen sharing as a feature.

Also nothing changes for chats between two BlackBerry's.

Let's wait until Nov 13 announcement before getting ourselves into an unnecessary tizzy.

We do know it will be available for enterprise first followed by consumers next year.

And if I was a betting man, it will be free for a period (3 months?) and then be part of the premium subscription along with the other features released with the new BBM update.

Posted via CB10
    Uuummm...they never said no screen share. The button is gone. I used to use it all the time

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 08:35 PM
    Uuummm...they never said no screen share. The button is gone. I used to use it all the time

Posted via CB10
    My bad. You are correct. I didn't realize that. It would appear that screen share might go in the premium package.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:53 PM
    My bad. You are correct. I didn't realize that. It would appear that screen share might go in the premium package.

Posted via CB10
    I love BBM so much, but if this happens I will make sure I convert the 79 contacts I have on BBM to Whatsapp, so BlackBerry can wake up and realize how greedy they are nowadays.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 03:55 AM
    I love BBM so much, but if this happens I will make sure I convert the 79 contacts I have on BBM to Whatsapp, so BlackBerry can wake up and realize how greedy they are nowadays.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, I guess you already converted because this already happened. Try to understand that BlackBerry needs to make money to survive. If everyone thought like you BlackBerry would have been out of business years ago.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 09:55 AM
    Lol, I guess you already converted because this already happened. Try to understand that BlackBerry needs to make money to survive. If everyone thought like you BlackBerry would have been out of business years ago.

Posted via CB10
    Wow so what am I suppose to tell my friends now? Hey we can't use screen sharing anymore because BlackBerry needs a couple of millions to survive and the only way to do it is to make us pay for screen share.

The thing is there is no apology or anything from BlackBerry, anything in return? Nothing!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 10:33 AM
    Wow so what am I suppose to tell my friends now? Hey we can't use screen sharing anymore because BlackBerry needs a couple of millions to survive and the only way to do it is to make us pay for screen share.

The thing is there is no apology or anything from BlackBerry, anything in return? Nothing!!!

Posted via CB10
    One minded. 99% of people that have a blackberry will not even notice the feature ever existed.

I myself am unhappy about it but that's just me. And you know, so I guess that's 2 of us.

Don't lose sleep over it. Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 10:51 PM