I've heard this problem before. Today, a friend of mine said that he only see my messages on his iPhone when he opens the BBM. Is there anyone facing this problem too? He should receive the message at the time I send to him. Otherwise, the app is useless.

My awesome Z30 just impressed you again!
    06-20-14 05:44 PM
    I've heard this problem before. Today, a friend of mine said that he only see my messages on his iPhone when he opens the BBM. Is there anyone facing this problem too? He should receive the message at the time I send to him. Otherwise, the app is useless.

You should go to the BBM for iOS to ask this question. Not sure if this will work, but do they have the latest update running on their phone. Sometimes turning the iPhone off and then turning it back on helps to reset it.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 05:09 PM

They need to go into the notifactions settings for BBM and turn on Badge, Banner, and Lockscreen notifications. And by that I mean the iOS notifications settings... KB35264-Notifications and sounds for BBM for iPhone
    Last edited by WWBlondieDo; 06-22-14 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Clarification
    Dave Bourque and DrEd14 like this.
    06-22-14 04:11 PM
    They need to go into the notifactions settings for BBM and turn on Badge, Banner, and Lockscreen notifications. And by that I mean the iOS notifications settings... KB35264-Notifications and sounds for BBM for iPhone
    Thanks. It makes sense and I don't know if they already did it. But, it shouldn't be on by default? It makes more sense for me.

06-25-14 11:20 AM