Hey guys,

not sure what I am doing wrong (or it just will NOT work because of leaked OS?), but adding a contact on my BBM is just impossible. I tried scanning code, sending e-mail, doing an NFC invite and am NEVER able to add anybody. Must mention that I am trying to add Android and iPhone BBM contacts who downloaded BBM recently and want to talk. I tried 4 different people, with 4 different invitations and am never able to see the invitation to say anything but "pending". Also, nobody is able to respond to the invites as they don't seem to get to the invitee...
    Any clues? Running BBM 10.2.25.101 (updated yesterday hoping that newer version would work - but doesn't) on Verizon Q10 (SQN100-2) w/ OS 10.2.1.1055 (shows as 10.2.1.176 in settings).
    Thanks!
    12-24-13 11:35 AM
    Could it be because they don't like you? If not try asking them to manually go to the invites section and see if they see your invite there. Maybe they just aren't getting notified.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 11:40 AM
    Exactly, none of the notifications are making it over. Nor with NFC, neither with PIN or e-mail. So they can never accept the request, hence it seems they cannot stop pending on my end.
    But what could be making my BBM not successfully send an invite? Seems difficult for no reason I think...
    Anyone else having the same issue?
    12-26-13 02:29 AM
    Yes, running 10.2.1.1055 on my phone for a few weeks...everything seemed to be working fine....so I loaded .1055 on the wife's phone...BBM Communication is nonexistent, also she cannot send pic via text message...I have tried just about everything...having both phones in hand to confirm nothing was working...I am currently reinstalling the OS....This leak game sure is risky...the wife keeps bringing up how "her iPhone never had issues".....note to self, never load leaks on the wife's phone.. doh!

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 12:48 PM
    Reinstalling the OS resolved the issue...

To bad I can't just reinstall the wife's OS..

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 04:52 PM