Just got the new update on BBM and I feel that BBM has once again shot itself in the foot again. It is a great idea that we are able to see how many new chats we have yet to read. BBM however forgot to resolve a problem with read messages that do not mark themselves as read even after reading it many times.

So now I'm left with a permanent 2 messages unread on my BBM. This new update made this problem much more glaring to the user which it previously could easily ignore. A sample of this is attached below.
    Attached Thumbnails BBM has shot itself in the foot again with the new update-213887.jpg  
    neoberry99 likes this.
    04-14-17 01:25 PM
    Just got the new update on BBM and I feel that BBM has once again shot itself in the foot again. It is a great idea that we are able to see how many new chats we have yet to read. BBM however forgot to resolve a problem with read messages that do not mark themselves as read even after reading it many times.

So now I'm left with a permanent 2 messages unread on my BBM. This new update made this problem much more glaring to the user which it previously could easily ignore. A sample of this is attached below.
    If you don't need that particular chat, just deleted it.
    04-15-17 07:47 PM