I use BBM Groups at my business and specifically the "Lists" portion of it we use very often. These are some improvements I would like to see within BBM groups and I am sure I am not alone:

1.) the ability to save the 'categories' within a List, even if all items in that category have been completed or deleted. Sometimes the lists at our business can be quite extensive but once the items are finished and deleted we have to reenter the same categories the next time under that list (which is ongoing and infinite).

2.) the ability to save the 'sort' option. So that I can choose to sort by 'Category', close the app and reopen it so that it is still sorted by 'Category' (or any other option I choose). Why do I have to re-select this every time?

3.) bug fix so that when I check off an item I don't have another random item check itself simultaneously. Very annoying.

4.) when long pressing an item to edit or select it would be nice if that item (or folder) would become highlighted or acknowledge in some way that you are in fact selecting the right item or folder before you delete or edit the wrong thing.

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh and wojciechp like this.
    08-12-14 04:34 PM
    I don't use lists very much actually at all but it sounds like a useful business tool. I agree with you though that BBM Groups Needs some attention in general. I'd like to see file sharing in Groups. Same as like what's currently available in individual chats. But instead they put out an update to invite people to BBM. People don't want to come to BBM if you don't add features that compete with WhatsApp!

Posted via CB10
    johnnyhead and wojciechp like this.
    08-12-14 05:57 PM
    Sorry, I had to vent!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 06:47 PM
    Is it just me, or do lists with due dates not gives any notifications? Or maybe I'm mistaking them for bbm message sounds.

Also need options from bbos groups like 'auto save pictures' (this 80 picture limit is new)

And "auto save favorite/liked pictures"

Ability to mute certain conversations (one of my groups has multiple conversations going. For example, you could have a group for landscapers and a chat for the drivers and a chat for everybody else)
    08-12-14 07:32 PM
    I agree with you file sharing within the group should be an added feature and video sharing too!
    08-15-14 04:32 AM
    Strongly agree with these suggested improvements. For me I find two things to be extremely annoying short comings :
    1) no autosave of pictures like WhatsApp
    2) no multiple photos sending in one go (WhatsApp can)

Please BlackBerry change it.

Posted via CB10
    johnnyhead likes this.
    09-13-14 12:26 AM
    Strongly agree with these suggested improvements. For me I find two things to be extremely annoying short comings :
    1) no autosave of pictures like WhatsApp
    2) no multiple photos sending in one go (WhatsApp can)

Please BlackBerry change it.

Posted via CB10
    +1 I need multiple photo sending in one go feature

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 05:07 AM
    I need to change my BBM Group name

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 03:21 PM