Hi guys.. I want to ask you whos might know about BBM Group. On the number of member list, the number is very different. My friend said it show A, and one friend said B, and so are the others by saying that the number is different. What do you think about this view? And one more thing that is very strange is, once my time to invite people into my group. At other times, I suddenly dont look him or else its been missing in the row of the list of members names. But in the conversation in the group, one of yhe member was like talking to someone who feels i know the person when he mentioned his name, but does not appear in the list of names. when I asked to my friend who is speaking it, he said that person still in group. But how can be like that? Its so annoying for sure when someone talking in group, but the person isnt showed in us and also the conversation from that person.. I worried it happen to some other members too.. because when i asked, he told me the same thing like what happen to me. So probably anyone who read this can tell me please? So big thank you and kind regards from me to you guys. And my apologise if my english is not good enough, but i wish you can know what i mean. Thank you

Originally created by Don Radifan Taris
    07-25-14 03:34 PM
    Ask the group admin to delete the users and send invitations again. Maybe an old pin from someone got active again and it's using bbm on it

Q10!
    07-25-14 04:04 PM
    Ask the group admin to delete the users and send invitations again. Maybe an old pin from someone got active again and it's using bbm on it

Q10!
    It's already happen three times lmao

Originally created by Don Radifan Taris
    07-26-14 07:35 PM