Allo Allo,

Since couple of weeks i'm having a big bug / issue with BBM groups invites.
    When i get a Hub Notifcation for group invite, and i open it and accept the group this pop-up error is showing:
    BBM Group invite issue / bug-having-bbm-gro.png
    I know there is a maximum of contacts, groups in BBM. As you can see i have:
    549 Contacts
    13 Groups
    3 invites
    BBM Group invite issue / bug-img_20150628_222859.png
    When i open Invites, it is not showing any invite for a group what so ever. BBM Contact invite is working normal. I removed BBM with Sachesi, reboot my Q10 os 10.3.2.2204 and after that i re-install it from BBW, left my device on charger over night and let BBM restore/reset my BBM.

Bug is still there, any here have the same bug? Or any tip how to remove or accept the 3 group invites?
    Last edited by DGloudemans; 06-28-15 at 06:14 PM.
    06-28-15 04:41 PM
    I have same kind a problem....when I open the invites the BBM app stuck or hang...then I can't do anything I have to close the app and reopen it...all is work well but again if I go in invites tab than again the app hangs...

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 09:48 AM
    Are you running the latest clients? 10.9? And those groups you are trying to join, how many members are in them? There is a group limit of 50 if I'm not mistaken
    07-23-15 02:54 PM
    It's just the problem of adding too many invites via email using bbm invite, at least in my case ( which readily shows to invite in a click! )

I'll keep trying to delete those invites somehow; no use -- BBM Invite page hangs within seconds of opening.

I'll try to re-install the bbm ( if it's possible ), else will go with a FULL BACKUP & Security Wipe x_x

EDIT 1 : FOUND SOLUTION...! HURREY *PARTY*
    1. Connect to blend
    2. Log in
    3. Navigate to bbm & then to bbm-invite
    4. Options again
    5. Go to invite
    6. If you are running on old pc / laptop, it may stall for a minute or so, but don't PANIC.
    7. After Stalling, your SENT invite list looks somewhat like this
    Attachment 384781
    ( don't worry, they are just your sent invitations via emails' long long list )
    8. Select INVITE-ALL to INVITE-SENT ( from DropDownMenu; Just to make sure you don't delete an important incoming invitation )

*9. Delete ONE-BY-ONE. Yes, it takes time, but the only working 'hard way'
    Click any scribbled sent invitation, click REMOVE on the top right! ONE-AT-A-TIME -_-

Attachment 384783
    10. After deleting all excess invites, revert back to INVITE-ALL, and proceed your work ( either on mobile or on blend, works fearlessly )

Attachment 384784
    Mine's back to normal!
    THANK GOD, I just had 350+ invites!
    Probably you gonna spend more than a little bit of time deleting them!!!
    *sigh*

If you've sent lots of invites via txt message / email / pin, try deleting them using BLEND. Hope it works on pin invitation & txt msg invitation as it did on email invitations.

EDIT 2 : ANOTHER CULPRIT
    If you've sent same invitation like more than once, like twice or thrice to same pin/txt msg/email ( especially "via E-Mail" ), after some such invitations, Mr. BBM-Invite option becomes ultra slow...!!! ( and then HANG! )
    Try keeping the sent invites clean ( without duplicates ) and the number of invitations in little amount like single digit... you'll know how much to wait for someone to add back on bbm right? ;-)

===================================
    If this is nice - hit like;
    If this helped you - hit thanks;
    If you are a BBM / PinMsg user - pin:2BD85874

 9220 ->  Q5
    Last edited by SurajBH; 12-17-15 at 10:26 PM.
    12-17-15 12:19 PM