I currently have a problem where I can't leave group chats I have tried from inside the group chat clicking leave chat I have tried by just deleting the chat both in bbm and on the hub I have restarted the hub and restarted the phone and still nothing the group chat is still there. I was added to this chat by someone and it is a pointles chat that I don't want to be in and it is slowing mywhole phone down drastically all apps and messages. I've got to the point where I was going to uninstall bbm to try that till I realised it's virtually impossible to delete bbm on a q10

Does anybody know how I can get out of this chat??

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 05:01 AM
    I currently have a problem where I can't leave group chats I have tried from inside the group chat clicking leave chat I have tried by just deleting the chat both in bbm and on the hub I have restarted the hub and restarted the phone and still nothing the group chat is still there. I was added to this chat by someone and it is a pointles chat that I don't want to be in and it is slowing mywhole phone down drastically all apps and messages. I've got to the point where I was going to uninstall bbm to try that till I realised it's virtually impossible to delete bbm on a q10

Does anybody know how I can get out of this chat??

Posted via CB10
    I had some problems when I joined my first BBM group on my Z10. I could not get rid of the group at all. What I ended up doing was upgrading the OS. I was on a stock, early build.

Have you upgraded your OS?
    09-11-13 06:42 AM
    I have the latest official OS available. I managed to leave the group chat a few times now but every time I leave I get added back into it within seconds no request/invite just straight back into the chat

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 08:44 AM