Check the @bbm at twitter and you will see : #BBM is now free for unlimited time! Get it now at BBM. Now on Android and iPhone.

Is this good news i believe it is
    What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 11:12 AM
    Yes I think it is good news. I can't see them charging for BBM until it is complete and offers all that we have on Blackerry!
    11-12-13 11:23 AM
    "...free for an unlimited time" Thus not limited, therefore: forever (or at least for the foreseeable future!).
    Carterbits likes this.
    11-12-13 11:26 AM
    They may decide to charge for certain features in BBM later, like BBM Channels. They want to bring BBM to the desktop also but I do not know how I feel about that. I can see spammers doing a lot of spamming on BBM like they do on a bunch of other mediums.
    11-12-13 01:48 PM
    That's what i was thinking too, hopefully we don't get charged... it will be a stupid move if we have to.
    I do think it will be a good idea to bring it to desktop look forward to it

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:58 PM
    They are not going to charge regular users for the basics.
    I think they will charge corporations to set up their channels and be able to deliver advertising to groups of people who specifically want that advertising.
    That is a corporation's dream and I am sure they will be willing to pay for a list of those people and a great way to deliver said advertising.
    paper_monkey likes this.
    11-12-13 02:07 PM
    "...free for an unlimited time" Thus not limited, therefore: forever (or at least for the foreseeable future!).
    No, it means that for now their is no time limit on BBM being cost free. Tomorrow, it may be limited to two weeks. In otherwords, it means nothing. Anyone that thinks otherwise simply was unable to read it properly.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:16 PM
    No. "Free for an unlimited time" means for right now there is no time limit on BBM's freeness. However, tomorrow, they may decide to limit it for "for the next two weeks."

Bottom line, the statement means absolutely nothing, and anyone thay reads more into it has not read it properly.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:16 PM
    That's what i was thinking too, hopefully we don't get charged... it will be a stupid move if we have to.
    I do think it will be a good idea to bring it to desktop look forward to it

Posted via CB10
    If they start charging average users for the services they will just go elsewhere.. If they start charging I think I will spearhead the move to get people back to ICQ... now what the heck was my number...
    11-13-13 12:11 PM