Heya, there are 2 cases that i see in indonesia

Case 1 i read via facebook post, that a dad suddenly asked by his daughter to send some money.. the dad got this request via his daughter bbm ( old chat history still there)

Case 2 my office mate suddenly bbm our colleague in the same office, saying wierd stuff and asking for money. When we confront the guy. He said that his bbm cannot be used and we see his phone, there is no such chat

How this could be happening?

Onyx > Dakota > Q10 > passport > passport SE
    02-05-16 12:58 AM
    I know this most probably an usser account getting breached due to easy password, but just dont let it be a growing case, considering most ppl use easy password

Onyx > Dakota > Q10 > passport > passport SE
    02-05-16 01:00 AM
    So the first one could be there because in Indonesia they collecting pincode and emails in shoppingmarkets, malls and shops and all for grand prices. Also my family wins sometimes stuff like a mobile, kitches stuff and more.

The second one is weird and my guess that someone has the guy his email using it for a BBM account and know that other guy bbmcode. I also think that person is hacked

A girlfriend of mine there email account where hacked and it seems one of them get there pincode of BBM also installed and they she get message from someone also , so she called me also here BBM was hacked but later on it seems here email account was hacked and het storage because she get an email on another account that someone asked money, She checked hetre account and someone change the password. So it had nothing to do with here BBM.

My advice use a good password with @#$%^&*() , with some numbers and a name of a building, place, or whatever.

example : $Chicago@2015@ better is make an sentence like "make my day punk" + East Roger Park + zipcode and translate that in @Mmdp60626ERP$
    Last edited by whatsever; 02-05-16 at 06:19 AM.
    02-05-16 06:04 AM